PANTOPRAZOL HEXAL B.Sod burning stomacht
PANTOPRAZOL HEXAL b.Sodbrennen magensaftres.Tabl.
Manufacturers: Hexal AG
Dosage: Tabletten magensaftresistent
Content: 7 St
Reward Points: 48
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for PANTOPRAZOL HEXAL B.Sod burning stomacht
Pantoprazole Hexal® With heartburn 20 mg gastrointestinal tablets
Active ingredient: pantoprazole
For brief treatment of reflux symptoms (e.g. heartburn, acid belching) in adults. Reflux is the backflow of stomach acid into the esophagus, which can be painfully ignited. This can cause symptoms like a painful burning in the chest (heartburn) and an acidic taste in the mouth (acid resolution). Contains the dye ponceau-4r aluminum salt (E124).
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist!
Mat.-No.: 2/51011565 Stand: July 2018 Hexal AG
Pantoprazole Hexal® for heartburn 20 mg
Effective relief of the symptoms
• inhibits excess acid
• acts persistently, also overnight
• Take only once a day
• Lactose, gluten and gelatin-free
With heartburn and acid regurgitation BR>
Heartburn is a common disease of the upper digestive tract. Every 10th adult in Germany is regularly affected by the burning pain behind the sternum, which is often accompanied by acid belching. The symptoms usually appear about an hour after eating or when going to bed. Heartburn and acid belching are often triggered by eating fatty, heavily spiced dishes and the excessive enjoyment of alcohol and cigarettes. A change in eating habits can help to alleviate the symptoms. Pantoprazole Hexal® 20 mg can provide remedial this. The compatible active ingredient can reliably reduce the production of excess stomach acid and thus stop the painful burning sensation, even overnight.
Heartburn is created by the return flow of acid stomach support in the esophagus. The rising stomach acid is irritated to the sensitive mucous membrane of the esophagus and cause burning pain. The acidic the contents of the stomach, the stronger the irritation. The well-tolerated, well-tolerated active ingredient pantoprazole is one of the so-called proto-pump inhibitors. He blocks the acid pump in the stomach and thus reduces the production of acidic, the esophagus-royal stomach juice. In this way, the symptoms can be reliably and persistently alleviated with only one one.
Unless otherwise prescribed by a doctor, adults take 1 tablet in an unskated chew with plenty of liquid every day. The gastric -resistant tablet must not be bitten or broken. To relieve the symptoms, it may be necessary to take the tablets on 2-3 consecutive days. Always take Pantoprazole Hexal at the same time before a meal. The treatment can be ended in the event of complete freedom from symptoms. If the complaints do not improve after 2 weeks of permanent application, please see a doctor.
The stomach often reacts to greasy food, large portions or severe meals in the evening and produces too much stomach acid that can climb into the esophagus and cause heartburn. A change in eating habits can help alleviate the symptoms in the long term.
Stress in everyday life
People who are very busy professionally and privately and have to be traveling a lot often suffer from heartburn with acid belching. The symptoms are often triggered by hasty food and high -fat food.
Unusual, heavily spiced dishes and an irregular food rhythm can put a lotr Heartburn. Effective medicinal products for reliable reliable relief of the symptoms should therefore not be missing in any travel pharmacy.
Frequent questions & answers:
Why shouldn't you cut pantoprazole tablets?
In order to ensure the desired effect effect, Pantoprazole Hexal® 20 mg is fundamentally unadorned and incorporated. Due to the dosage form as a stomach -resistant tablets, the active ingredient is only released in the intestine and included in the blood. He then reaches the stomach via the bloodstream and unfolds its active mode of action by inhibiting the proton pump and thus preventing the production of the acid stomach juice.
Which foods can cause heartburn?
Heartburn is mainly favored by eating fatty and fried food, spicy foods, acidic foods such as citrus fruits and fruit juices, chocolate and mint.
If you often suffer from heartburn, a nutrition diary can provide information about which food your stomach is sensitive to.
Why do I often get heartburn at night?
Heartburn arises by climbing stomach acid into the esophagus, where the acid gastric juice stimulates the sensitive mucous membrane. When lying down - also when bending down - the pressure on the stomach increases and thus worsens the symptoms. You shouldn't eat anything at least three hours before going to bed. In addition, it is advisable to consume as easy as possible and small portions in the evening. If you suffer from heartburn at night, it can help to sleep with an elevated headboard
Image sources: iStockphoto.com/monkeybusinessimages, iStockphoto.com/deagreez, iStockphoto.com/tommaso79, iStockphoto.com/monkeybusinessimages
Detailed instructions for PANTOPRAZOL HEXAL B.Sod burning stomacht
Field of use
Pantoprazole hexal for heartburn 20mg (pack size: 7 pc) contains the active ingredient pantoprazole. It belongs to a group of drugs called "proton pump inhibitors". These work by reducing the amount of acid that produces your stomach. The drug is used in adults for brief treatment of reflux complaints (e.g. heartburn) . It reduces acid regurgitation, pain and inflammation.
Mode of action
The special thing about pantoprazole hexal for heartburn 20mg (pack size: 7 pc):
Pantoprazole hexal for heartburn 20mg (pack size: 7 pc) reduce the amount of acid that produces the stomach. So less acid gets into the esophagus and the painful burning is stopped.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
Pantoprazole hexal for heartburn 20mg (pack size: 7 pc) contains:
1 gastrointestinal tablet contains 20 mg pantoprazole (as a pantoprazole sodium 1.5 H2O)
Tablet seeds: calcium stearate (Ph.EUR.) [pfl anzlich], microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone (Ph.EUR.), Hyprolose, sodium carbonate, high-disperses silicon dioxide cover hypromellose, iron (III) hydroxide oxide x H2O (E 172) , Macrogol 400, methacrylic ethylacry-lat-copolymer (1: 1) (Ph. EUR.), Polysorbate 80, Pon-ceau-4r aluminum salt (E 124), Chinolingelb-Alu-Minium salt (E 104), sodium dodecylsulfate, titanium dioxide (E 171), Triethylcitrat
The medicine must not be taken:
- if you are allergic to pantoprazole or one of the other components of this medicine.
- if you take a medicine that contains Atazanavir at the same time (for the treatment of HIV infection).
- The product is not for young people under the age of 18, as well as for pregnant or breastfeeding.
Application recommendation of Pantoprazole hexal for heartburn 20mg (pack size: 7 pc):
Take a tablet of the pantoprazole hexal daily with heartburn 20mg (pack size: 7 pc) Uncovered with plenty of water.
Try Pantoprazole Hexal for heartburn 20mg (pack size: 7 pc), if possible, always take it at the same time.
Already after a treatment day with pantoprazole hexal for heartburn 20mg (package size: 7 pc) your symptoms of return and heartburn can be alleviated, but this medicine does not have to bring an immediate relief. To relieve the symptoms, it may be necessary to take the tablets on 2-3 consecutive days.
If you don't feel better or worse after 2 weeks, contact your doctor.
Take Pantoprazole Hexal for heartburn 20mg (pack size: 7 pc) not longer than 4 weeks without seeing your doctor.
- Take the tablet a day at the same time before a meal. Swallow the tablet Uncertwood with a little water. Don't worry or break the tablet.
Warnings and Precautions
- Please speak to your doctor before taking the medicine:
- if you had to undergo treatment of heartburn or digestive disorders for 4 weeks or more.
- if you are older than 55 years and treat digestive disorders every day with non -prescription drugs.
- if you are older than 55 years and suffer from new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
- if you have had a stomach ulcer or stomach operation in the past.
- if you suffer from liver problems or jaundice (yellow coloring of the skin or eyes).
- if you regularly consult your doctor due to severe complaints or serious disease states.
- if it is planned that you will carry out an endoscopy or a breath test, called 13C urine-fabric breath test.
- Find your doctor immediately, before or after taking this medicine, if you notice one of the following symptoms, which could be an indication of another, more serious illness:
- unintentional weight loss (not due to a diet or a training program)
- Vomiting, especially with repeated vomiting
- Vomiting of blood; This can look like dark coffee grounds in the vomit
- Blood in the chair that can look black or tar
- Swallowing or pain when swallowing
- Pale and feeling of weakness (anemia)
- Chest pain
- Stomach pain
- severe and/or persistent diarrhea, since this medicine is associated with a slight increase in infectious diarrhea.
- Your doctor may order some examinations.
- Share your doctor before a planned blood test that you take this medicine.
- After a day of treatment with the medicine, your symptoms of acid resolution and heartburn can be alleviated, but this medicine does not have to bring any immediate relief. You shouldn't take it for prevention. If you suffer from repeated heartburn or digestive disorders for a long time, remember to see your doctor regularly.
- Children and adolescents
- The medicine should not be taken by children and adolescents under the age of 18, since there is only a lack of security for this younger age group.
- Wateriness and ability to operate machines
- If side effects such as dizziness or visual disturbances occur, you should not steer a vehicle or operate machines.
You should not take this medicine if you are suspected of being pregnant, pregnant or breastfeeding. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
If you do not notice the symptoms after 2 weeks of permanent use of this drug, Wendenter yourself to your doctor.
Do not take the preparation for more than 4 weeks without seeing your doctor.
End the intake when you are completely symptom -free.
Pantoprazole hexal for heartburn 20mg (pack size: 7 pc) is lactose and gluten-free.
Pantoprazole hexal for heartburn 20mg (pack size: 7 pc) contains the dye Ponceau 4R aluminum salt (E 124), which can cause allergic reactions.
Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
Popular in Heartburn
GAVISCON Dual 250mg/106,5mg/187,5mg Kautabletten
OMEP HEXAL 20 mg magensaftresistente Hartkapseln
GAVISCON Dual 250mg/106,5mg/187,5mg Kautabletten