TALCID chewing tablets, 20 pcs
Manufacturers: Bayer Vital GmbH
Content: 20 St
Reward Points: 48
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for TALCID chewing tablets, 20 pcs
Talcid® chewing tablets
Active ingredient: hydrotalcit
Areas of application: On the symptomatic treatment of diseases in which the stomach acid is to be bound: heartburn and acid -related stomach complaints.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Bayer Vital GmbH
51368 Leverkusen, Germany
Talcid® 500mg chewing tablets
Talcid® chewing tablets cause heartburn to end The advantages of the Talcid® chewing tablets:
• Late of heartburn for minutes
• regulate excess stomach acid and keep the pH value in the optimal area in the stomach
• dissolve quickly and crumbs -free, do not stick to the teeth
• are well tolerated and the most recommended means against heartburn*
• taste pleasant like mild peppermint
Talcid® chewing tablets work within minutes
Heartburn, acid -related stomach complaints and co.: Complaints caused by stomach acid find many people affected particularly uncomfortable. Different causes can be responsible for the symptoms, for example:
• Gastric acid stimulates the already attacked gastric mucosa
• The stomach acid can overcome the sphincter at the stomach input and get into the esophagus
The Talcid® chewing tablets relieve heartburn and acid -related stomach complaints. They bind excess stomach acid and neutralize them. Furthermore
• Protect Talcid® chewing tablets the gastric mucosa by strengthening their slime layer, and
• Bind Talcid® chewing tablets bile acids and pepsin, which can also burden the esophagus.
If you also suffer from heartburn or acid-related stomach complaints-and you don't speak anything against taking this medicine-the Talcid® chewing tablets are a valuable ally: you treat your symptoms and regulate the gastric pH- Value in the optimal area.
Chew one to two chewing tablets thoroughly and swallow them down - water is not necessary for this. Distributed over the day you can take up to twelve tablets between meals and before going to bed. You should take other medicines with a distance of one to two hours before or according to Talcid® so that Talcid® does not affect the inclusion of other medicines.
The Talcid® chewing tablets from 12 years are suitable; They are vegan and free of lactose and gluten.
With high doses, gastrointestinal complaints can occur and diarrhea. If you have forgotten the intake of Talcid® , contact it again next time.
How long the treatment should take is dependent on the trigger or the underlying disease. If you still suffer from heartburn after two weeks, please see a doctor - he can examine you and get to the bottom of your complaints.
The active ingredient of the Talcid® chewing tablets
A Talcid® chewable tablet contains 500 milligrams of hydrotalcit. This active ingredient is one of the so -called shift grille santa. Its structure enables the acid neutralization in the stomach to run in a controlled manner-so it is only released as much active ingredient as necessary in order to obtain an optimal pH in the stomach. The active ingredient is only given again when there is overacidification.
Treat Heartburn for minutes: Order the Talcid® chewing tablets!
* Source: IMS OTC report
Detailed instructions for TALCID chewing tablets, 20 pcs
Field of use
- A medicine for binding excess stomach acid (antacid).
- For the symptomatic treatment of diseases in which gastric acid is to be bound:
- Gastric and duodenal ulcers (Ulcus ventriculi and ulcus duodeni)
- Heartburn and acid -related stomach complaints
- If a gastrointestinal or duodenal ulcer is suspected, an investigation on H. Pylori - and in the event of proof - a recognized antibacterial combination therapy should be considered, since the ulcer disease usually also heals when such therapy is successfully used.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
500 mg hydrotalcit
Magnesium stair auxiliary material (+)
Corn starch auxiliary substance (+)
Mannitol Hilfoff (+)
Saccharin, sodium salt auxiliary material (+)
Aroma fabrics, natural and natural identical auxiliary substances (+)
- The preparation must not be taken
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) against hydrotalcit, peppermint oil or one of the other components
- with limited kidney function
- with humiliated phosphate concentration in the blood (hypophosphatemia)
- in the case of a neurological disorder called myasthenia gravis.
- Always take the medicine exactly according to the instruction. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is
- Adults and young people over 12 years
- If necessary, take 1 - 2 chewing tablets several times a day.
- The daily dose should not exceed 12 chewing tablets (corresponding to 6000 mg hydrotalcit).
- The medicine is taken several times a day between meals and before going to bed.
- Adults and young people over 12 years
- Duration of the application
- The duration of the treatment depends on the type and severity and the course of the disease.
- If the symptoms remain below the treatment for more than 2 weeks, a doctor should be consulted.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- Poisoning is unlikely due to the low absorption of aluminum and magnesium.
- When overdosing, there may be changes in stool behavior such as stool deviation and increase in the frequency of stool.
- Therapeutic measures are generally not necessary here.
- If you have forgotten the intake
- Do not take the double dose if you have forgotten the prior intake, but continue treatment with the prescribed dose.
- If you cancel the intake
- Definitely speak to your doctor before you - e.g. B. due to the occurrence of side effects - interrupt the treatment or end it early.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- The chewing tablets are easy to chew and are then washed down with a little liquid.
- Other medicines should generally take place 1 - 2 hours before or after taking the preparation.
- Particular caution is required when taking it
- Longer -lasting and recurring stomach complaints can be signs of a serious illness, such as: B. a stomach or duodenal ulcer. Treatment with the medicine should therefore no longer than 14 without a medical examination Days take.
- If the theasting occurs, blood and vomiting blood appears, a doctor must be consulted immediately, as this can also be signs of a serious illness.
- If you have a limited kidney function, especially if you receive hemodialysis, suffer from Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia, have low phosphate levels or comply with a low -phosphate diet, you should not dose the medicine and take it for a long time.
- In patients with restricted kidney function and chronic intake of high doses, there is the possibility of poisoning such as an increase in magnesium level or an increase in serum aluminum levels.
- With long -term intake of high doses and low -phosphate diet, the risk of bone deviation (osteomalacia) can lead to phosphate raving.
- What should be considered in children?
- The preparation should not be used to treat children under the age of 12, since there is no sufficient experiences in this age group.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- No effects on the traffic and operating machines have been observed. There are no special precautions required.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking/using all drugs.
- The benefit-risk ratio should be carefully weighed before taking hydrotalcit during pregnancy. The medicine should only be used at short notice during pregnancy to avoid a possible aluminum burden on the unborn child.
- Substances containing aluminum are generally transferred to breast milk. There is no data about the excretion of the drug into breast milk. A risk for the newborn cannot be assumed because only very small quantities are recorded.
- If the kidney function is restricted, there are chronic intake of high amounts of poisoning risks (magnesium surplus, increase in serum aluminum levels).
- With long -ending high amounts and low -phosphate diet, phosphate raving can occur with the risk of an osteomalzie. Therefore, in this case, long -lasting intake should be avoided.
- Part of the aluminum is absorbed and leads to an increase in the serum concentration of aluminum and an increase in aluminum excretion over the kidneys. Serum aluminum levels normalize in three to four days after stopping the treatment.
- A small part of the magnesium is recorded. The magnesium concentration in the serum usually remains the same by excretion over the kidneys.
- With limited kidney function and with long-term intake of high quantities, however, the gradual aluminum storage can primarily occur in the nerve and bone tissue as well as a magnesium surplus to magnesium poisoning, which is characterized by muscle weakness, reflex failures, paralysis, coma and through heartbeat disorders.
- Aluminum in the nerve tissue has a neurotoxic effect that has been proven in animal experiments.
- Aluminum deposits in the brain were detected in the dialysis relapse. Dialysis patients can lead to an aluminum -associated osteomalacia.
- Aluminum -associated anemia (microcytic, hypochrome anemia) was also described.
Therapy monitoring/control measures:
In the event of long -term use, aluminum blood level should be checked regularly and do not exceed 40 μg/l. This applies in particular to renal failure.
Write a review
SOVITA CARE Haar-Komplex Kapseln
KRANKENUNTERLAGE 60x90 cm 12lagig
PANTOPRAZOL beta 20 mg acid magensaftres.Tabletten
ASTRAGALUS PRO 500/50 50 mg Astragaloside IV Kaps.
Popular in Heartburn
GAVISCON Dual 250mg/106,5mg/187,5mg Kautabletten
OMEP HEXAL 20 mg magensaftresistente Hartkapseln
GAVISCON Dual 250mg/106,5mg/187,5mg Kautabletten