ZYRTEC film -coated tablets, 20 pcs
Manufacturer: UCB Pharma GmbH
Content: 20 St
Reward Points: 143
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for ZYRTEC film -coated tablets, 20 pcs
Type of application?
Take in the medicine with liquid (e.g. 1 glass of water).
Duration of the application?
The duration of use depends on the type of complaints and/or the course of the disease. Ask this in doubt, your doctor or pharmacist.
In the event of an overdose, diarrhea, dizziness, sleepiness and increased heart rate can occur, among other things. If you suspect an overdose, contact a doctor immediately.
Forgot to take it?
Continue the intake as normal at the next prescribed time (not with the double quantity).
In general, pay attention to a conscientious dosage especially in infants, toddlers and older people. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist about any effects or precautionary measures.
A dosage prescribed by the doctor may differ from the information on the package insert. Since the doctor coordinates you individually, you should therefore apply the medicine according to his instructions.
|Children from 6-12 years||1/2 Tablet||2 times a day||regardless of the meal|
|Young people aged 12 and over and adults||1 Tablet||1 times a day||regardless of the meal|
Mode of actionHow does the ingredient of the medicine work?
The active ingredient helps with allergies and breastfeeding itching. It suppresses the effect of the body's own substance histamine and also the prostaglandins in two ways: firstly, it inhibits the release of the fabrics from the mast cells (special defense cells) of the blood and tissue; Second, he displaces the substances from their binding sites. Histamine and prostaglandins play an important role in the development of inflammation and allergic reactions as tissue hormones and kind of messenger substances.
ContradictionsWhat speaks against an application?
- Hypersensitivity to the ingredients
Under certain circumstances - speak to your doctor or pharmacist:
- Tendency to seizures, as with:
- Limited kidney function
Which age group must be observed?
- Children under the age of 6: The drug should generally not be used in this age group.
What about pregnancy and lactation?
- Pregnancy: Contact your doctor. Various considerations play a role in whether and how the medicine can be used during pregnancy.
- Still -time: Contact your doctor or pharmacist. He will check your special starting position and advise you accordingly whether and how you can continue with breastfeeding.
If the medicine has been prescribed to you despite a counter -notification, speak to your doctor or pharmacist. The therapeutic benefit can be higher than the risk of using the application.
Side effectsWhat adverse effects may occur?
- Gastrointestinal complaints
- Stomach pain
- Throat inflammation
- Dry mouth
- Runny nose
- Super sensitivity reactions of the skin, such as:
- Skin rash
- General weakness
If you notice a disorder or change during treatment, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
For information at this point, side effects are taken into account that occurs in at least one of 1,000 patients treated.
HintsWhat should you consider?
- Beware of an intolerance to lactose. If you have to adhere to a diabetes diet, you should take the sugar content into account.
Detailed instructions for ZYRTEC film -coated tablets, 20 pcs
Field of use
- Cetirizindihydrochloride is the active ingredient of the preparation.
- The medicine is an anti -allergic.
- In adults and children from the age of 6, the drug is displayed for:
- Relief of nasal and eye symptoms in seasonal and year-round allergic rhinitis.
- Relief of Nessel Sucht (Urtikaria).
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
10 mg cetirizin dihydrochloride
8.42 mg Cetirizin
Cellulose, microcrystalline auxiliary material (+)
66.4 mg lactose 1-water auxiliary material (+)
Magnesium stair auxiliary material (+)
Opadry y-1-7000 auxiliary material (+)
Hypromellic auxiliary substance (+)
Titan dioxide HILDBOFT (+)
Macrogol 400 auxiliary material (+)
Silicium dioxide, high disperser auxiliary substance (+)
- The medicine must not be taken,
- if you have a serious kidney disease (severe restriction of kidney function with creatinine clearance below 10 ml/min);
- if you are allergic to Cetirizin, one of the other components of this medicine, against hydroxyzin or other piperazine derivatives (closely related active ingredients of other medicines).
- Always take this medicine exactly as described or exactly after the agreement made with your doctor or pharmacist. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Adults and young people over 12 years
- The recommended dose is: 10 mg once a day as 1 tablet
- Children between 6 to 12 years
- The recommended dose is: 5 mg twice a day twice a day twice a day
- Patients with kidney weakness
- Patients with moderate kidney weakness are recommended to take 5 mg once a day.
- If you suffer from severe kidney disease, please speak to your doctor or pharmacist who can adapt your dose accordingly.
- If your child suffers from a serious kidney disease, please speak to your doctor or pharmacist, who can adapt the dose according to the needs of the child.
- If you have the impression that the effect is too weak or too strong, please contact your doctor.
- Duration of intake
- The duration of the income depends on the type, duration and the course of your symptoms. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- If you think you have taken an overdose of the drug, please let your doctor tell you.
- Your doctor will then decide which measures should be taken.
- After an overdose, the side effects described below can occur with increased intensity. About unwanted effects such as confusion, diarrhea, dizziness, fatigue, headache, discomfort, pupil expansion, itching, restlessness, sedation, sleepiness, drowsiness, accelerated heartbeat, tremors and urine was reported.
- If you have forgotten the intake
- Do not take the double amount if you have forgotten the prior intake.
- If you cancel the intake
- If you stop taking it, in rare caseslen pruritus (intensive itching) and/or urticaria (hives).
- If you have any further questions about the application of this medicine, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- The tablets should be taken with a glass of liquid.
- Warnings and Precautions
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Cetirizin.
- If you suffer from a limited kidney function, please ask your doctor for advice; If necessary, you will take a lower dose. Your doctor will set the new dose.
- If you have difficulty urination (e.g. due to problems with the spinal cord, the prostate or the bladder), please ask your doctor for advice.
- If you are epilepsy patients or you have a seizure risk, please ask your doctor for advice.
- No clinically significant interactions between alcohol (with a blood level of 0.5 per thousand (g/l), corresponds to about a glass of wine) and cetirizine for recommended doses. However, there is no security data if higher cetirizers and alcohol are taken together. Therefore, as with all antihistamines, it is recommended to avoid the simultaneous use of Cetirizin and alcohol.
- If an allergy test is to be carried out, please ask your doctor if you should interrupt Cetirizin for a few days before the test, as this medicine could influence the result of an allergy test.
- Do not give this medicine to children under the age of 6, since the required dose cannot be set with the tablets.
- Wateriness and ability to operate machines
- In clinical studies, Cetirizin in the recommended dose did not lead to an impairment of attention, vigilance and driving ability.
- If you intend to participate in road traffic, work without a safe hold or to operate machines, you should observe your reaction to the drug after taking Cetirizin. You should not use more than the recommended dose.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeed, or if you suspect that you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask your doctor for advice before taking this drug.
- Cetirizin should be avoided in pregnant women. The accidental intake of the drug by pregnant women should not lead to harmful effects in the fetus. Nevertheless, the medicine should only be taken, if necessary and according to medical advice.
- Cetirizin passes into breast milk. In the case of breastfed infants, side effects in connection with Cetirizini can be observed. Therefore, until you have turned to your doctor, you should not take Cetirizin during breastfeeding.
- Even if studies show that the effect of alcohol is not reinforced, Cetirizin should not be taken together with alcohol. - Patients who drive a car without a safe hold or operate machines is recommended not to exceed the specified dose and to wait for the individual response to the medication.Manufacturer: UCB Pharma GmbH, Alfred-Nobel-Straße 10, 40789 Monheim am Rhein
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
Popular in Immediate help
CETIRIZIN HEXAL Filmtabletten bei Allergien