THIOCTACID 600 HR film -coated tablets, 100 pcs
THIOCTACID 600 HR Filmtabletten
Manufacturers: MEDA Pharma GmbH & Co.KG
Content: 100 St
Reward Points: 926
Availability: Out of stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for THIOCTACID 600 HR film -coated tablets, 100 pcs
Active ingredient: DL-alpha lipoic acid
Field of use
- Thiocic acid (alpha-lipoic acid) is a substance formed in the body's own metabolism that influences certain metabolism of the body. In addition, thioc acid (antioxidant) properties that protect the nerve cells from reactive degradation products.
- The medicine is used at
- Display sensations in diabetic nerve damage (polyneuropathy).
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
600 mg DL-alpha lipoic acid
Chinol ringing, aluminum salt auxiliary material (+)
Hyprolose auxiliary substance (+)
Hyprolose (5.0 - 16.0% hydroxypropoxy groups) auxiliary material (+)
Hypromellic auxiliary substance (+)
Indigocarmine, aluminum salt auxiliary material (+)
Macrogol 6000 Hedge Terms (+)
Magnesium stair auxiliary material (+)
Talcum auxiliary material (+)
Titan dioxide HILDBOFT (+)
- The medicine cannot be taken
- if you are allergic to thioc acid or one of the other components.
- Always take this medicine exactly as described or exactly after the agreement made with your doctor or pharmacist. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The recommended dose is:
- 1 Film -coated tablet thioc acid (corresponding to 600 mg Thiocsic acid) as a one -off dose about 30 minutes before the first meal.
- Duration of the application
- Since diabetic nerve damage is a chronic disease, it may be that you have to take thiocentic acid permanently.
- In individual cases your doctor decides.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- In the event of overdose, nausea, vomiting and headache can occur.
- In individual cases, when taking more than 10 g Thiocic acid, especially with strong alcohol consumption, severity, e.g. T. life-threatening symptoms observed (such as generalized seizures, derailment of the acid-base household with lact tatismosis, serious disorders of blood clotting).
- Therefore, if suspected of considerable overdose (e.g. more than 10 tablets of 600 mg in adults and more than 50 mg/kg body weight in children), an immediate clinic instruction and the initiation of measures according to the general treatment principles of poisoning cases are required.
- If you have forgotten the intake
- Do not take the double amount if you have forgotten the prior intake.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- The film -coated tablets are to be incolored and with sufficient liquid on an empty stomach. The simultaneous absorption of food can hinder the transition of thiocic acid into the bloodstream. Therefore, it is particularly important for patients who also have an extended gastric emptying period that taking it half hour before the meal/breakfast.
- Warnings and Precautions
- Please speak to your doctor, pharmacist or the medical staff before taking the medicine.
- Children and adolescents
- Children and adolescents are to be taken from the treatment because there are no clinical experiences for this age group.
- Wateriness and operating machines:
- There are no special precautions required.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeed, or if you suspect that you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this drug
- It corresponds to the general principles of pharmacotherapy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding pharmaceuticals only to apply after careful use-risk assessment.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding should only undergo treatment with alpha lipoic acid after careful recommendation and surveillance by the doctor, since there are no experience with this patient group so far. Special studies on animals have not given any indications of fertility disorders or fruit -damaging effects.
- Nothing is known about a possible transfer of alpha lipoic acid to breast milk.
- The basis of the treatment is the optimal diabetes setting.
- The intake of the tablet during the eating can hinder the absorption of the active ingredient.
- The regular consumption of alcohol represents a significant risk factor for the development and progression of nerve disorders and can thus also affect the success of treatment with the drug. Therefore, in the case of nerves (diabetic polyneuropathy) caused by diabetics, it is recommended to largely avoid the enjoyment of alcohol. This also applies to treatment -free sections.
- The active ingredient is a metal checks and should therefore not be at the same time with metal compounds (e.g. Iron preparations, magnesium preparations, dairy products due to the calcium content).
- When the entire daily dose is taken 30 minutes before breakfast, iron and magnesium preparations can be taken at noon or in the evening.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
FRESUBIN 2 kcal Fibre DRINK Schokolade Trinkfl.
Popular in Sensation
BIOMO-lipon 600 mg Filmtabletten
BIOMO-lipon 600 mg Filmtabletten