SCHLAFSTERNE Tablets 10 pcs., 10 pcs
Manufacturers: RETORTA GmbH
Content: 10 St
Reward Points: 33
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for SCHLAFSTERNE Tablets 10 pcs., 10 pcs
1 tablet contains 30 mg doxylaminsuccinate.
For use in adults
Applied in the case of medication that requires treatment and sleeping disorders.
Not all sleep disorders require drug therapy. Often they are an expression of physical or mental illnesses and can use other measures or a therapy of the underlying disease. Therefore, with long -lasting sleep disorders, none should Permanent treatment with sleeping stars, but the treating doctor can be consulted.
Read the package supplement and ask the doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Detailed instructions for SCHLAFSTERNE Tablets 10 pcs., 10 pcs
Field of use
- The preparation is a medicine with tired properties that belongs to the so-called antihistamines / sedativa.
- It is used in the case of medication that requires treatment and sleep disorders.
- Not all sleep disorders require drug therapy. They are often an expression of physical or mental illnesses and can be influenced by other measures or therapy of the underlying disease. Therefore, with long -lasting sleep disorders, long -term treatment should not be taken with this medicine, but the treating doctor should be consulted.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
30 mg doxylamine hydrogen succinate
20.88 mg doxylamine
Cellulose powder Hedge substance (+)
Copovidon Hedge substance (+)
Lactose 1-water auxiliary material (+)
Magnesium stair auxiliary material (+)
Corn starch auxiliary substance (+)
Silicium dioxide, high disperser auxiliary substance (+)
Talcum auxiliary material (+)
- The medicine must not be used at:
- well -known hypersensitivity to doxylamine or other antihistamines
- acute asthma attack
- green star (Engwinkel glaucoma)
- Adrenal tumor (pheochromocytoma)
- Enlargement of the prostate gland (prostate hypertrophy) with residual urine formation
- acute poisoning by alcohol, sleep or pain reliever as well as psychotropic drugs (neuroleptics, tranquilizers, antidepressants, lithium)
- simultaneous treatment with inhibitors of monoaminoxidase.
- Children and adolescents should not be treated with the drug.
- Always take the medicine exactly according to the instruction. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed, adults take 1-2 tablets a day before going to bed.
- In the case of stronger sleep disorders, 2 tablets (corresponding to 60 mg doxylaminsuccinate) can be taken as maximum dose.
- Duration of the application
- In the event of acute sleep disorders, treatment should be limited to individual dates. In order to check the need for continued application for chronic sleep disorders, the dose should be gradually reduced or discontinued after two weeks of taking daily.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect of the drug is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- An overdose can be seen from the fact that there can initially lead to central symptoms such as unrest, increased muscle reflexes, lack of consciousness, depression of breathing and cardiovascular arrest. Further signs of overdose are pupil expansion, accelerated cardiac activity (tachycardia), fever, hot, red skin and dry mucous membranes. If these symptoms occur, a doctor should be informed immediately.
- In the event of overdose, gastric rinses with activated carbon are recommended as immediate measures. At therETEN of gastrointestinal complaints, central nervous disorders, dry mouth, emptying disorders of the bladder (micturition complaints) and visual disturbances must be taken, depending on the appearance.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- The tablets are taken to the tablets with a glass of water 1/2 to 1 hour before going to bed.
- It is important to ensure that after taking the medicine, an adequate sleeping time is ensured in order to avoid impairment of the reaction the following morning.
- Particular caution when taking it is required at
- restricted liver function
- Deliberation of the heart and high blood pressure
- chronic breathing difficulties and asthma
- inadequate closure of the stomach input with a return flow of food into the esophagus (gastro-oesophageal reflux).
- Particular caution is required in patients with neurologically recognizable brain damage in the cerebral cortex and seizures in the prehistory, since large seizures can already be triggered by the administration of small cans.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- This medicine can also change the reaction capacity to the extent that the ability to participate in road traffic or to operate machines is impaired. This applies even more in combination with alcohol.
- You can then no longer react quickly and specifically to unexpected and sudden events. Do not drive a car or other vehicles! Do not operate any electrical tools or machinery! Do not work without a safe grip!
- Note that alcohol worsens its traffic even further!
- The medicine should only be taken on the express instruction of the doctor during pregnancy.
- Since the active ingredient goes into breast milk, breastfeeding should be interrupted for the duration of the treatment.
- Not all sleep disorders require drug treatment. They are often an expression of physical or mental illnesses and can be influenced by other measures or treatment of the underlying disease. Therefore, with long -lasting sleep disorders, long -term treatment with doxylamine should be carried out, but the treating doctor should be consulted.
- The frequency and extent of side effects can be reduced by careful and individual adjustment of the daily doses. The risk of occurrence of side effects is greater in older ones. With this group of people, the risk of falling can also increase.
- After a long -term daily application, sleep disorders can again be increased again by suddenly stopping treatment.
- Alcohol consumption should be avoided while using doxylamine.
- An existing treatment of seizures should not be interrupted during treatment with the medicine.
- Under the treatment with medicinal products of this class, regular monitoring of the heart function is recommended. This applies in particular to the elderly and in the event of the heart of the heart.
- In the case of tumors of the adrenal cord, special care should be taken when taking the drugs. Due to the administration of doxylamine, there can be a release of substances from the tumor, which have a very strong effect on the cardiovascular system.
- The medicine can also change the reaction capacity as far as with intended use, that the ability to actively participate in road traffic or to operate machines is affected. This applies even more in combination with alcohol.
- Do not drive a car or other vehicles!
- Do not operate any electrical tools or machinery!
- Do not work without a safe grip!