PAN OPHTAL eye drops, 10 ml
PAN OPHTAL Augentropfen
Manufacturers: Dr. Winzer Pharma GmbH
Content: 10 ml
Reward Points: 38
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for PAN OPHTAL eye drops, 10 ml
Pan-Ophtal® eye drops
Active ingredient: dexpanthenol
For the symptomatic treatment of drying symptoms of the
Horn and conjunctiva due to tear secretion disorders due to
local or systemic underlying diseases as well as a lack of
Note: Contact lenses should be used before using Pan-Ophtal® eye drops
removed from the eye and only used after 15 minutes.
Detailed instructions for PAN OPHTAL eye drops, 10 ml
Field of use
- The preparation is a synthetic tear fluid.
- The eye drops are used:
- for the symptomatic treatment of drying symptoms of horn and conjunctiva as a result of tear secretion disorders due to local or systemic basic diseases and in the event of a lack of eyelid closure.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
50 mg dexpanthenol
Cetrimide auxiliary substance (+)
Dinatrium Edetat 2-water Hedge material (+)
Dinatrium hydrogen phosphate 12-water auxiliary material (+)
Hypromellic auxiliary substance (+)
Natrium dihydrogen phosphate 2-water auxiliary material (+)
Water, for injection purposes auxiliary material (+)
- You must not use the eye drops:
- in the case of known hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients.
- Unless otherwise prescribed, drop a drop in the conjunctival bag several times a day if necessary.
- Duration of the application
- The duration of the treatment depends on the type and course of the disease.
- What to do if the eye drops have been used in too large quantities (accidental or intended overdose)?
- The overdose of eye drops is not associated with a known risks.
- The therapeutic effect is not improved or worsened.
- For use on the eye
- What do you have to consider before using the eye drops?
- Special caution in the application is required as a contact lens carrier.
- All contact lenses should therefore be removed before the application and can be used again about 15 minutes later.
- Since it is not known how much Dexpanthenol is included in the blood circulation after local application, the use of the use of the use and breastfeeding should be carefully considered against a possible risk during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using all medicines
- With additional treatment with other eye drops/eye ointments, a distance of at least 15 minutes should be between the applications of the different drugs.
- The carrier of contact lenses should remove these before using the drug and only use it again about 15 minutes later.
- The medicine influences, even with intended use, the vision and thus the responsibility in road traffic and operating machines at short notice.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
Popular in Dry eye