MOVIPREP Pulver Z.Heitzenzt Z.Bein, 1 pcs
MOVIPREP Pulver z.Herst.e.Lösung z.Einnehmen
Manufacturers: Norgine GmbH
Content: 1 St
Reward Points: 199
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for MOVIPREP Pulver Z.Heitzenzt Z.Bein, 1 pcs
Drink the medicine after dissolving or letting it fall into water. Get advice on the type of application by your doctor or pharmacist. In any case, it should be noted that you don't consume anything in the last 3-4 hours before taking it and also only take up clear liquid afterwards.
Duration of the application?
The duration of use depends on the planned examination and is therefore determined by the doctor.
Since the drug is composed of different active ingredients, there may be a variety of overdose symptoms, including serious diarrhea, disorders in water and salt and acid-base balance. If you suspect an overdose, contact a doctor immediately.
In general, pay attention to a conscientious dosage especially in infants, toddlers and older people. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist about any effects or precautionary measures.
A dosage prescribed by the doctor may differ from the information on the package insert. Since the doctor coordinates you individually, you should therefore apply the medicine according to his instructions.
Mode of actionHow do the ingredients of the drug work?
By combining several salts, a lot of water is drawn into the intestine in a short time and thus achieved thorough removal and intestinal emptying.
ContradictionsWhat speaks against an application?
- Hypersensitivity to the ingredients
- Intestinal closure
- Narrowing in the digestive tract, e.g. on the esophagus, on the stomach or on the thin or large intestine
- Gastric or intestinal breakthrough or risk of a breakthrough
- Gastric emptying disorders
- Toxic megacolon (dangerous longing of the colon, which is accompanied by fever etc. and can occur as a complication, for example in inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis))
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (special inherited metabolic disorder)
- Hereditary metabolic disorder (phenylketonuria)
Under certain circumstances - speak to your doctor or pharmacist:
- Inflammatory bowel diseases such as:
- Disturbed swallowing reflex
- Consciousness disorders up to the unconsciousness
- Tendency to aspiration, that is, to get danger vomit in the airways and lungs, often in the event of consciousness disorders
- Heart failure
- Limited kidney function
Which age group must be observed?
- Children and adolescents under the age of 18: The drug must not be used.
What about pregnancy and lactation?
- Pregnancy: Contact your doctor. Various considerations play a role in whether and how the medicine can be used during pregnancy.
- Still -time: Contact your doctor or pharmacist. He will check your special starting point and you willend advise whether and how you can continue with breastfeeding.
If the medicine has been prescribed to you despite a counter -notification, speak to your doctor or pharmacist. The therapeutic benefit can be higher than the risk of using the application.
Side effectsWhat adverse effects may occur?
- Gastrointestinal complaints, such as:
- Stomach pain
- Local stimulus symptoms of the intestinal mucosa, especially on the anus
- Sleep disorders
- General feeling of illness
- Allergic reaction
- Thirst feeling
- Hunger feeling
If you notice a disorder or change during treatment, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
For information at this point, side effects are taken into account that occurs in at least one of 1,000 patients treated.
HintsWhat should you consider?
- Beware of allergy to ascorbic acid (vitamin C)!
- Aspartame/phenylalanine can be harmful to patients with phenylketonuria.
- There can be medicinal products with which interactions occur. Therefore, you should generally provide the doctor or pharmacist before treatment with a new medicine. This also applies to medicines that you buy yourself, only apply occasionally or that the application has been available for some time.
Detailed instructions for MOVIPREP Pulver Z.Heitzenzt Z.Bein, 1 pcs
Field of use
- The medicine is a laxan.
- One application consists of two large bags ("bag a") and two small ("bag B"). You need all four bags for an application.
- It is a drug for intestinal cleaning before clinical measures for adults to prepare the intestine for the examination (endoscopy, X -ray). The medicine works by emptied the intestine. A expected effect in the application is aqueous diarrhea.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
4.7 g Ascorbic acid
1,015 g potassium chloride
13.62 mmol potassium ion
13.62 mmol chloride ion
100 g Macrogol 3350
5.9 g sodium ascorbat
29.8 mmol Ascorbat ion
29.8 mmol sodium ion
2,691 g sodium chloride
46.06 mmol sodium ion
46.06 mmol chloride ion
7.5 g sodium sulfate, water -free
52.8 mmol sulfate ion
105.6 mmol sodium ion
Acesulfam, potassium salt auxiliary material (+)
233 mg aspartam auxiliary substance (+)
Phenylalanine auxiliary substance (+)
Lemon aroma hedge material (+)
Maltodextrin auxiliary substance (+)
Xanthan rubber auxiliary substance (+)
DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Hedge substance (+)
Citral auxiliary substance (+)
Lime oil, sour auxiliary substances (+)
Citron oil auxiliary material (+)
- The medicine must not be taken,
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) against the active ingredients or one of the other components.
- if your intestine is not completely continuous or if you suffer from a blockade (obstruction) in the digestive tract or from an intestinal obstruction (ileus).
- if you have a breakthrough (perforation) in the wall of the digestive tract
- if you suffer from a disturbance of gastric emptying (e.g. gastricate)
- if you suffer from intestinal paralysis (this can be a complaint of an operation in the abdominal cavity)
- if you suffer from phenylketonuria. Phenylketonuria is an innate metabolic disease in which phenylalanine cannot be processed by your body. Aspartam contains the drug as a source for phenylalanine.
- if you suffer from glucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency
- if you have an acute colon extension (toxic megacolon) as a result of chronic inflammatory bowel diseases such as B. Colitis Ulcerosa suffer.
- Always take this medicine exactly as described or exactly after the agreement made with your doctor or pharmacist. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The recommended dose for intestinal preparation is a total of two liters of solution, which is made ready for use as follows:
- A pack contains two transparent reel, each contained two bags: bags A and bag B.
- The content of each pair of bags (i.e. a bag A and a bag B) is dissolved together in water in order to obtain a 1-liter solution.
- A pack results in two liters of drinking -ready solution.
- Children and adolescents
- The medicine is not suitable for use in people under the age of 18.
- Please read the following explanations carefully before application. You must know:
- when the medicine is taken;
- how the drug is prepared;
- how it is drunk;
- what effects can be expected.
- When the medicine is taken
- Always take this medicine exactly as described or exactly according to your doctor or pharmacist's instructions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Treatment with this medicine must be completed before the clinical examination begins.
- For intestinal preparation, the medicine can be taken both as a shared gift as well as a one -time gift as described below:
- 1. Shaved gift: one liter the evening before and another liter in the early morning of the examination day.
- 2. Deposit: Taking two liters on the eve of the examination day or taking two liters on the morning of the examination day.
- If the divided administration is used and the one -time gift on the eve of the examination day, there should be at least one hour between the end of the fluid intake (drug or clear liquid) and the beginning of the colonoscopy.
- When applying as a one-time arrangement on the morning of the examination day, there should be at least two hours between the end of the medicine intake and at least one hour between the end of taking clear liquid and the beginning of the colonoscopy.
- Important: From the beginning of the drug intake until the examination is completed, you must not eat solid food.
- What effects can be expected in the application
- As soon as you start taking it, you should be near a toilet. A watery bowel movement will soon be used. This is quite normal and points out that the solution works. Soon after you have drunk the entire solution, the urge to stool stops again.
- If you follow these instructions, your intestine is cleaned and you help to ensure that the examination can be carried out successfully. Please plan enough time to arrive for your colonoscopy after the last income.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should, you can get very strong diarrhea that can lead to an drying out of the body. Take large amounts of liquid, especially fruit juices.
- If you are worried, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have forgotten the intake
- If you have forgotten taking it, get it as soon as you notice. If several hours have passed since the intended time of taking, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you take the medicine as a shared dose, the intestinal preparation must be completed at least one hour before the examination.
- If you take the medicine as a single dose in the morning of the examination, the intestinal preparation must be completed at least two hours before the examination.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- How the drug is prepared
- Open one of the stacks and remove the bags A and B.
- Give the content of both preyl in a measuring cup that can grasp a liter of liquid.
- Put water up to the 1-liter marking in the vessel and stir until the powder has completely dissolved and the solution is clear or slightly cloudy. This process can take up to five minutes.
- How the medicine is taken
- Drink the first liter within one to two hours. Try drinking a glass every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Afterwards, prepare the second liter of drug solution from the bags A and B of the remaining reimbursement. Then drink the solution in the same way.
- During this period, you should take another liter of clear liquid to avoid great thirst and drying out the body. Possible drinks are water, clear soups, fruit juices (without pulp), lemonade -containing drinks, tea or coffee (without milk). You can consume these drinks at any time.
- Warnings and Precautions
- If you are in poor general or health or suffer from a serious illness, you should particularly thoroughly observe the possible side effects listed in the "side effects" category. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- You should inform your doctor about the following circumstances before taking the medicine:
- if you have difficulties or complaints when swallowing liquids and if necessary have to thicken them;
- if you have a tendency to return swallowed liquids, food or acid from your stomach;
- if you suffer from kidney diseases;
- if you suffer from heart failure, cardiovascular diseases including high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmias or palpitations;
- if you suffer from a thyroid disease;
- if you have a lack of fluid;
- if you suffer from an acute thrust of a chronic inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis).
- In patients with consciousness disorders, the medicine should only be used under medical supervision.
- Wateriness and operating machines:
- The medicine has no influence on the ability to use and the ability to use machines.
- Since there is no data on the application of the drug during pregnancy or lactation, the medicine should only be applied if the doctor considers it absolutely necessary.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeed, or if you suspect that you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using this drug.
With the intestinal mirroring should be taken at the earliest one hour after the fluid intake at the earliest
From the beginning of the intake to the end of the clinical measure, no solid food may be recorded.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
Popular in Laxative
MUCOFALK Orange Gran.z.Herst.e.Susp.z.Einn.Dose
DULCOLAX Dragees magensaftresistente Tabl.Dose
DULCOLAX Dragees magensaftresistent
DULCOLAX Dragees magensaftresistent