VISINE YXIN ED Single nose pipettes, 10x0.5 ml
VISINE Yxin ED Einzeldosispipetten
Manufacturers: Johnson&Johnson GmbH-CHC
Content: 10X0.5 ml
Reward Points: 51
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for VISINE YXIN ED Single nose pipettes, 10x0.5 ml
Visine® YXIN® 10 x 0.5 ml of eye drops in non -infectious eye irritation
Tetryzolin hydrochloride. Areas of application: swelling of the mucous membrane with non -infectious eye irritation, e.g. by smoke, wind, chlorine water, light and. In allergic inflammation such as hay fever with eye participation.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Detailed instructions for VISINE YXIN ED Single nose pipettes, 10x0.5 ml
Field of use
Visine YXIN ED (package size: 10x0.5 ml) causes a swelling of the mucous membrane in the event of eye irritation caused by smoke, wind, chlorine water, light, pollen or drafts. Even with allergic conjunctivitis, e.g. B. Spring Katarrh or at hay fever Visine YXIN ED (package size: 10x0.5 ml) swell the irritated mucous membranes. With Visine YXIN ED (package size: 10x0.5 ml) you can breathe freely through your nose again, annoying redness, nose flow and other irritation disappear.
Mode of action
The active ingredient tetryzoline hydrochloride contained in Visine YXIN ED (pack size: 10x0.5 ml) [ This prevents the excessive blood flow to the eyes and nose, which causes the mucous membranes to swell.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
0.25 mg tetryzoline hydrochloride
0.211 mg tetryzoline
Dinatrium Tetraborate Hedge Terms (+)
Sodium chloride auxiliary material (+)
Water, for injection purposes auxiliary material (+)
Boric acid auxiliary material (+)
In the case of known hypersensitivity to one of the above -mentioned ingredients, during pregnancy and lactation, as well as in children under 2 years Visine YXIN ED (package size: 10x0.5 ml) are not used. For cardiovascular diseases, such as coronary heart disease (circulatory disorders of the heart muscle), high blood pressure, adrenaline producing tumor (pheochromocytoma), metabolic diseases such as diabetes mellitus (diabetes), overactive thyroid, increased eye pressure (green star), green-angle glaucoma, dry eye or drying out Nasal mucosa with bark formation (rhinitis) must be consulted before using Visine Yxin Ed (pack size: 10x0.5 ml).
Unless otherwise prescribed, adults and children from 2 years drop 2-3 times a day 1 drop Visine YXIN ED (package size: 10x0.5 ml) in the conjunctival sac of the affected eye/eyes. Put your head back slightly.
- The medicine is intended for use on the eye.
- Warnings and Precautions
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist before using this.
- You should only apply the preparation on the advice of the doctor if you are in a severe cardiovascular disease (e.g. coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, pheochromocytoma), to benign prostate enlargement, on metabolic disorders (e.g. thyroid overactive, diabetes, disorder the formation of the red blood pigment) and suffer from dry nasal mucosa and conjunctivitis as well as treatment with possibly blood pressure-enhancing medication (e.g. MAO inhibitors).
- The preparation must not be used for narrow -angle glaucoma. With other glaucoma, the application may only be carried out with special caution and under medical control.
- Especially with longer use and overdose of decongestant medicines for use on the eye, their effect can decrease. As a result of the abuse of mucosal peeling drugs for use on the eye, can occur:
- a reinforced or reactive hyperemia of conjunctiva and nasal mucosa (rhinitis medicamentosa)
- Eye -catchingen or eye stems are often a sign of serious eye diseases that have to be treated by the ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist should be visited immediately when strong acute or one-sided eye reddening occurs or severe eye and headache, vision deterioration, seeing double images or flying points in front of the eyes.
- Contact lenses must not be worn in the present eye disease. If in exceptional cases it is permitted to wear hard contact lenses by the ophthalmologist, they are removed before stone and only used 15 minutes after dropping.
- Infants and children under the age of 2 must not be treated with this preparation. Long -term application and overdose, especially in children, must be avoided. The application in children and higher doses may therefore only be carried out under medical control.
- Wateriness and ability to operate machines
- After using the eye drops, a pupil extension and blurred vision can occur in rare cases. In these cases, the reaction capacity in road traffic or operating machines can be impaired.
- Therefore, if in doubt, you should ask your doctor before driving a car or other vehicles or operating electrical tools or machines.
- The medicine must not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Each individually packed pipette is intended for one -time use.
- People who use the eye drops must know that eye irritation or reddening of the eye is often a sign of a serious eye disease and the ophthalmologist should therefore be consulted.
- The ophthalmologist must be consulted immediately if the reddening of the eye occurs acutely or one-sided as well as when eye or headache, vision or flying points occur in front of the eyes.
- In rare cases, the pupil expansion and blurred vision can occur. As a result, this medicine can temporarily influence the vision and thus the reaction capacity in road traffic or in the operation of machines even with intended use.
- Contact lenses should not be worn during treatment (soft) or only after consultation with the ophthalmologist (in no case during the insert).
Write a review
AMBROXOL-ratiopharm 30 mg Hustenlöser Tabletten
VISINE Yxin Hydro 0,5 mg/ml Augentropfen
Popular in Eye irritation & Inflammation
BLEPHASOL Duo 100 ml Lotion+100 Reinigungspads
HYLO-VISION Gel sine Einzeldosispipetten