OTRIVEN 0.1% nasal spray F.erw.u.schulkinder, 10 ml
OTRIVEN 0,1% Nasenspray f.Erw.u.Schulkinder
Manufacturer: GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
Instruction: Download PDF
Content: 10 ml
Reward Points: 37
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for OTRIVEN 0.1% nasal spray F.erw.u.schulkinder, 10 ml
Otriven against runny nose 0.1 % nasal spray
Active ingredients: xylometazolin hydrochloride 1 mg/ml.
For adults and school children: to swap in the nasal mucosa in runny nose, punching runny nose (rhinitis vasomotorica), allergic runny nose (rhinitis allergica). To make the secretion outflow easier for inflammation of the sinuses and in the case of catarrh of the tube agent in connection with runny nose.
Warning: contains benzalkonium chloride. Note leaflet.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects. Stand: 12/2018.
Otriven against runny nose 0.1 % nasal spray (squeeze bottle), 10 ml
• Free the nose after 2 minutes
• acts quickly and long -lasting
• With the decongestant active ingredient xylometazoline
• Suitable for adults and school children from 6 years
• Suitable for runny nose, seizure -like flow sniffing and allergic runny nose as well as in the case of sinus inflammation
Otriven has been your runny nose expert for a freelance breath for 60 years and contains the proven active ingredient xylometazoline, which to swell the Nasal mucosa serves.
Areas of application of Otriven against Runny nose 0.1 % nasal spray (squeegee bottle)
Otriven against runny nose 0.1 % nasal spray (Squeeze bottle) is suitable for the following areas of application:
• To swell the nasal mucosa with a runny nose
• To swell the nasal mucosa when the flow sniffing and allergic runny nose occur in the event of seizure
• To make the secretion outflow easier in the event of a sinus inflammation and in the case of catarrh of the tube agent in connection with runny nose
Otriven against runny nose 0.1 % nasal spray is suitable for adults and school children from 6 years. For children between 2 and 6 years and for small children between 1 and 2 years, Otriven is also available lower.
Good to know:
Otriven against runny nose 0.1 % is also in other dosage forms (e.g. as a drop of nose Or single nose pipettes) available.
Otriven against runny nose 0.1 % nasal spray offers help in the case of runny nose and allergic runny nose and can also be facilitated Secret drainage in the case of sinus inflammation.
Duration of a runny nose
Most people are plagued by a runny nose one to several times a year. As a rule, a cold lasts 1 week, but the symptom of the clogged nose is only about 5 days. Otriven is well tolerated and can therefore be used for up to 7 days. When used as described in the package insert, there should be no getting used to.
Freeds the nose after 2 minutes Otriven against runny nose 0.1 % nasal spray with moisturizing ingredients frees the nose after 2 minutes and has a long -lasting effect. Otriven is well tolerated, so there should be no habituation effect if used correctly.
Your advantages at an overview
✔ Free the nose after 2 minutes
✔ has a quick and long -lasting effect
Detailed instructions for OTRIVEN 0.1% nasal spray F.erw.u.schulkinder, 10 ml
Field of use
Otriven against runny nose 0.1% nasal spray squeezing bottle (package size: 10 ml) is used to have the nasal mucosa swell in a runny nose, flow sniff or allergic runny nose. Furthermore, the secretion drain in the event of inflammation of the sinuses and in the case of catarrh of the tube agent ear in connection with runny nose is made easier. With Otriven against runny nose 0.1% nasal spray squeezing bottle (pack size: 10 ml) you can breathe freely through the nose and the secretion flow decreases. The eyes of the eyes are reduced. Otriven against runny nose 0.1% nasal spray squeezing bottle (pack size: 10 ml) is suitable for both adults and school children.
Mode of action
The active ingredient xylometazoline contained in Otriven against runny nose 0.1% nasal spray squeezing bottle (package size: 10 ml) has vascular -narrowing properties by collecting the veins of the mucous membrane. This reduces the excessive blood flow to the nose, which will keep the mucous membrane over.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
1 mg xylometazoline hydrochloride
Dinatrium Edetat 2-water Hedge material (+)
Dinatrium hydrogen phosphate 12-water auxiliary material (+)
Hypromellic auxiliary substance (+)
Sodium chloride auxiliary material (+)
Natrium dihydrogen phosphate 2-water auxiliary material (+)
Sorbitol 70 Hedge substance (+)
Water, cleaned auxiliary material (+)
Benzalkonium chloride HILDUFT (+)
In the case of known hypersensitivity to the active ingredient, in children under 6 years, green star and when drying out the nasal mucosa with bark formation Otriven against a cold 0.1% nasal spray squeezing bottle (pack size: 10 ml) . During pregnancy and breastfeeding, cardiovascular diseases, metabolic diseases, taking blood pressure-enhancing medicines, increased intraocular pressure, genetically determined disturbance of parts of the red blood pigment (porphyria) and in the case of benign enlargement of the contestation gland is before the use of Otriven against runny nose spray bruise bottle (pack size: 10 ml) to consult a doctor.
When using Otriven against runny nose, pump 0.1% nasal spray squeezing bottle (pack size: 10 ml) several times until a fine spray is created. Before using Otriven , clean your nose against runny nose 0.1% nasal spray (package size: 10 ml) by rolling hard. Unless otherwise prescribed, adults and school children spray up to 3 times a day 1 spray Otriven against runny nose 0.1% nasal spray squeezing bottle (pack size: 10 ml) in each nasal opening. Breathe in the nose slightly during the spray process. Wipe the nose tube carefully after use to avoid a virus accumulation. Ideally, the last application of the day should take place before going to bed.
- The preparation is intended for nasal application.
- It is advisable to thoroughly roll your nose before using the preparation.
- With the help of the spray, the preparation can be easily distributed over the entire surface of the nasal mucosa. The spray lever lays across all paths of the nasal cavity. The spray bottle must be kept up to the top with its opening with its opening. You lead the spray attachment into each nostril, press briefly and vigorously on the spray bottle and then pull it back before you let the print subside. Lightly inhale through the nose during the spray process.
- The last application on every treatment day should be done cheaply before going to bed.
- For hygienic reasons and to avoid infections, it is pointed out that each dosing unit may only be used by one patient.
- In the following illnesses and situations, you may only use the preparation after consultation with your doctor:
- with an increased intraocular pressure, especially narrow -angle glaucoma
- heavy cardiovascular diseases (e.g. B. coronary heart disease) and high blood pressure (hypertension)
- if they are treated with monoaminooxidase inhibitors (MAO inhibitors) and other potentially blood pressure-enhancing medicines
- Tumor of the adrenal gland (Phäochromocytom)
- Metabolic disorders, such as overactive thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism) and diabetes (diabetes mellitus)
- Prostate enlargement
- Fabricselect disease (porphyria)
- The permanent use of drugs swelling of mucosa can lead to chronic swelling and finally to the loss of the nasal mucosa.
- What should be taken into account in children and the elderly?
- The preparation must not be used in children under 6 years.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- No impairments can be expected in the event of intended use.
- No impairments can be expected in the event of intended use.
- Since the security of an application during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not sufficiently proven, you may only apply the medicine on the advice of your doctor and only after this has carried out careful benefits/risk assessment.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding, the recommended dosage must not be exceeded, since overdose can affect blood supply to the unborn child or reduce milk production.
While using Otriven against runny nose 0.1% nasal spray squeezing bottle (pack size: 10 ml) should not be drunk alcohol if possible. For hygienic reasons and to avoid virus transmission, spray bottle should only be used by one and the same person.
- If used for longer or higher doses, the remedy can be throughout the heart, circulation and nervous system. The ability to guide a motor vehicle and to operate machines can then be impaired.- Period of long use of snuff-swelling sniffing-swelling snack medicines can lead to chronic swelling and finally to the loss of the nasal mucosa- a spray bottle should only be used by one person to transmit germs to avoid.Manufacturer: Glaxosmithklin Consumer Healthc, Barthstraße 4, 80339 Munich
Write a review
CETIXIN 10 mg Filmtabletten
Popular in Nasal spray & nasal drops
EMSER Nasendusche mit 4 Btl.Nasenspülsalz