ALKALA T tablets, 20 pcs
ALKALA T Tabletten
Manufacturers: SANUM-KEHLBECK GmbH & Co. KG
Content: 20 St
Reward Points: 43
Availability: Out of stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for ALKALA T tablets, 20 pcs
Type of application?
Take in the medicine with liquid (e.g. 1 glass of water).
Duration of the application?
Without medical advice, you should not apply the medicine for more than 1 week. If you persevere or regularly recurring, you should see your doctor.
In the event of an overdose, there may be nausea and diarrhea, among other things. If you suspect an overdose, contact a doctor immediately.
In general, pay attention to a conscientious dosage especially in infants, toddlers and older people. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist about any effects or precautionary measures.
A dosage prescribed by the doctor may differ from the information on the package insert. Since the doctor coordinates you individually, you should therefore apply the medicine according to his instructions.
|Young people aged 12 and over and adults
|3 times a day
|regardless of the meal
Mode of actionHow do the ingredients of the drug work?
Many years of experience has shown that the medicine can help with certain symptoms. How the individual ingredients work has not yet been proven in scientific studies.
ContradictionsWhat speaks against an application?
- Hypersensitivity to the ingredients
- Shifting of the acid-base equilibrium in the blood to the alkaline side (alkalosis)
- Potassium deficiency
The medicine is not suitable for the treatment of acid estimates of the stomach.
Which age group must be observed?
- Children under the age of 12: The drug must not be used.
What about pregnancy and lactation?
- Pregnancy: The medicine should not be used according to current knowledge.
- Breastfeeding: An application is advised against current knowledge. You may be to consider a weaning.
If the medicine has been prescribed to you despite a counter -notification, speak to your doctor or pharmacist. The therapeutic benefit can be higher than the risk of using the application.
Side effectsWhat adverse effects may occur?
- Formation of kidney stones
If you notice a disorder or change during treatment, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
For information at this point, side effects are taken into account that occurs in at least one of 1,000 patients treated.
HintsWhat should you consider?
- Be careful with allergy against the sweetener saccharin (E 954)!
- Beware of an intolerance to lactose. If you have to adhere to a diabetes diet, you should take the sugar content into account.
- There can be medicinal products with which interactions occur. Therefore, you should generally provide the doctor or pharmacist before treatment with a new medicine. This also applies to medicines that you buy yourself, only apply occasionally or that the application has been available for some time.
Detailed instructions for ALKALA T tablets, 20 pcs
- The preparation is a traditional medicine.
- Traditionally applied as a mild drug for heartburn and acid -related stomach complaints.
- In the event of complaints such as heartburn and acid -related stomach complaints that last for more than a week or repeatedly occur, a doctor should be consulted.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
1 g sodium hydrogen carbonate
Arab rubber auxiliary substance (+)
Cellulose auxiliary substance (+)
Potato thickness auxiliary substance (+)
Lactose auxiliary substance (+)
Magnesium stair auxiliary material (+)
Maltodextrin auxiliary substance (+)
Peppermint oil auxiliary material (+)
Saccharin, sodium salt auxiliary material (+)
- The preparation must not be used,
- The drug must not be used in the case of known hypersensitivity to one of the other components.
- In the event of disruptions in the acid-base balance (alkalosis), potassium deficiency or when carrying out a low-sodium diet, the preparation must not be taken.
- Due to the risk of stomach rupture, the medicine must not be used in the event of acid in the stomach.
- The following information applies unless your doctor prescribed the preparation otherwise. Please adhere to the application regulations, otherwise it cannot work properly!
- Unless otherwise prescribed:
- take 1 tablet with liquid 3 times a day.
- In principle, the duration of use is not limited, but observe the information under category "Indication".
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take tablet with liquid.
- In principle, a distance of one to two hours between taking the preparation and that of other medication should be observed.
- Please note the note under category "Indication".
- Particular caution when taking it is required:
- There is no sufficient examinations for the use of the drug in children. It should therefore not be used in children under the age of 12.
- Effects on traffic and the ability to use machines
- The medicine has no influence on the ability to use and the ability to use machines.
- Since there is no sufficient examinations, the medicine should not be used for pregnant women and during breastfeeding.
Manufacturer: SANUM-KEHLBECK GmbH & Co. KG, Hasseler Steinweg 9-12, 27318 Hoya
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
Popular in Heartburn
GAVISCON Dual 250mg/106,5mg/187,5mg Kautabletten
OMEP HEXAL 20 mg magensaftresistente Hartkapseln
GAVISCON Dual 250mg/106,5mg/187,5mg Kautabletten