RIVANOL Solution 0.1%, 100 ml
RIVANOL Lösung 0,1%
Manufacturers: DERMAPHARM AG
Content: 100 ml
Reward Points: 47
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for RIVANOL Solution 0.1%, 100 ml
Rivanol solution 0.1% contains 100 mg ethacridinlactate in 100 ml of water
For local application as an antiseptic.
Read package inserts and side effects and ask your doctor or pharmacist
Detailed instructions for RIVANOL Solution 0.1%, 100 ml
Field of use
- The preparation of a disinfician/antiseptic.
- It is used locally as an antiseptic.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
1.05 mg ethacridin lactate 1 water
0.74 mg Ethacridin
1 mg ethacridin lactate, water -free
Water, cleaned auxiliary material (+)
- The preparation must not be applied if they are hypersensitive to ethacridinlactate and other acrid children.
- It must not be used in the eye area.
- Always apply the medicine exactly according to the instruction. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- The usual dose is: Let it take effect locally undiluted for at least 30 minutes.
- Duration of the application
- Do not apply the solution without medical advice for more than 7 days.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect of the preparation is too strong or too weak.
- If you have used a larger amount than you should
- You can continue the treatment with the specified dosage. No impairments can be expected in the event of a short -term overdose.
- If you have forgotten the application
- Do not apply the double dose if you have forgotten the previous application.
- If you cancel the application
- You could endanger the success of the treatment. Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist before you cancel the treatment.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- For application on the skin.
- There are no special precautions required.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- There is no experience with regard to the impairment of traffic and the ability to use machines.
- Analization of malformations could not be demonstrated by testing with Ethacridinlactat on animals. There are no experience of security in people with the application during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It is not known whether Ethacridinlactate monohydrate is transferred to breast milk. The preparation should therefore not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking/using all drugs.
- In the event of repeated pouring of associations and envelopes, the active ingredient concentration can increase significantly by evaporating the solvent. This can lead to local irritation.Manufacturer: DERMAPHARM AG, Lil-Dagover-Ring 7, 82031 Grünwald
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
PROCAIN-Loges 1% Injektionslösung Ampullen