PASSIDON capsules, 100 pcs
Manufacturer: Ardeypharm GmbH
Content: 100 St
Reward Points: 172
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for PASSIDON capsules, 100 pcs
Active ingredients: passion flowers - dry extract.
Field of use:
Passion flower herb - dry extract (5–7: 1) 260 mg
Extract: methanol 60% (v/v).
Other components: cellulose powder, lactose monohydrate, highly dispensated silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (Ph. EUR.), Gelatin, Cleaned water, titanium dioxide, chlorophyllin-copper complex, sodium dodecylsulfate.
If the restlessness worsens or no improvement occurs after 2 weeks, a doctor should to be sought.
This article is subject to pharmacy.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Detailed instructions for PASSIDON capsules, 100 pcs
Field of use
- The preparation is a traditional herbal medicine for improving the condition with nervous stress and supporting sleep.
- The medicine is a traditional medicine that is only registered for the area of application on the basis of many years of application.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
260 mg passion flowers dry extract, (5-7: 1), extractor: methanol 60% (v/v)
Cellulose powder Hedge substance (+)
Chlorophyllin copper complex auxiliary substance (+)
Gelatine auxiliary substance (+)
Lactose 1-water auxiliary substance (+)
Magnesium stair (Ph. EUR.) [pflanzlich] Hedge substance (+)
Sodium dodecylsulfate auxiliary substance (+)
Silicium dioxide, high disperser auxiliary substance (+)
Titan dioxide HILDBOFT (+)
Water, cleaned auxiliary material (+)
0.01 Be overall carbohydrates Hedge substance (+)
- The preparation must not be taken,
- if you are allergic to passion flower or one of the other components of this drug.
- The recommended dose is:
- Adults and adolescents from the age of 12 take 2 hard capsules twice a day.
- Application in children
- The application in children under the age of 12 is not planned.
- Application with restricted kidney or liver function
- There is no sufficient data for concrete dosage recommendations for restricted kidney or liver function.
- Duration of the application
- If your symptoms worsen during the application of this drug or last for more than two weeks, a doctor must be consulted.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- If you accidentally took twice or three times the intended dosage (corresponds to 4 to 6 hard capsules) of this medicine, this usually has no adverse consequences. In this case, continue taking as described in the dosage instructions or how it was prescribed.
- If you have significantly overdosed this medicine, you should consult a doctor.
- This may decide on the necessary measures. Side effects may occur.
- If you have forgotten the intake
- Do not take the double dose if you have forgotten the prior intake. The intake should be continued without considering the exuberant hard capsules.
- If you have any further questions about the application of this medicine, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- To take.
- Please take the hard capsules with a little liquid (e.g. a glass of water).
- Warnings and Precautions
- The applicationin the event of continuing illness symptoms or in the event of the side effects mentioned here, this should consult a doctor or another qualified person working in a healing profession.
- There is no sufficient examinations for use in children. It should therefore not be used in children under the age of 12.
- Wateriness and ability to operate machines
- The drug can affect the transport and the ability to use machines.
- Impaired patients should not drive or operate machines.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeed, or if you suspect that you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this drug.
- Security during pregnancy and breastfeeding was not sufficiently examined. Due to inadequate data, intake is therefore not recommended for pregnant women and breastfeeding.
- If the symptoms are not improved, a doctor has to be interviewed.Manufacturer: Ardeypharm GmbH, Loerfeldstraße 20, 58313 Herdecke