DOLORMIN Extra film -coated tablets, 10 pcs
DOLORMIN extra Filmtabletten
Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson GmbH (OTC)
Content: 10 St
Reward Points: 50
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for DOLORMIN Extra film -coated tablets, 10 pcs
Active ingredient: ibuprofen as an ibuprofen DL-lysine (1: 1).
Symptomatic short -term treatment of light to moderately severe pain - such as headache, toothache, regulation pain; Fever.
For children from 20 kg body weight (6 years and older), young people and adults.
Warning: In the event of pain or fever without medical advice, do not apply longer than specified in the package insert!
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Johnson & Johnson GmbH, 41470 Neuss.
State of information: 01/2021
With ibuprofen lysine
Dolormin® especially in pain and fever
Dolormin® Extra - pressing, pulling, pressing - many people know this in pain and fever - many people know them Headache symptoms are only too good. Headaches are among the most common health problems and ability severely affect our everyday life. Sometimes fresh air, a glass of water or calm help to help them To alleviate the headache. In the event that the pain remains anyway, there is Dolormin® Extra. the Pain -relieving effect usually begins after 15 minutes and lasts up to 8 hours. For example, Dolormin® relieves extra fast and long -lasting light to moderately severe pain and fever. Dolormin® Extra with The active ingredient ibuprofen Our sensation of pain is primarily attributable to the prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are messenger substances that are released, for example, in the event of injuries or inflammation and Bind to specific receptors that forward the pain stimulus to the brain. Here Dolormin® to: The active ingredient ibuprofen from the group of non -steroidal anti -inflammatory drugs inhibits the Enzymes that are involved in prostaglandin production. This becomes the pain and inflammation reaction Damped. Ibuprofen is supported by the body's own protein building block Lysin, for a better one Solubility in the stomach ensures. As a result, Dolormin® Extra has its pain -relieving effects extra quickly develop.
Application of Dolormin® ExtradolorMin® Extra film tablets should be described as described in the package insert Or are taken prescribed by the doctor. The recommended dosage depends on body weight or Age: 20 - 29 kg (children between 6 and 9 years) · Single dose: 1/2 film -coated tablet Dolormin® Extra (corresponding to 200 mg ibuprofen) · Maximum daily dose: 1 1/2 film -coated tablets (corresponding to 600 mg ibuprofen) 30 - 39 kg (children Between 10 and 11 years) · Single dose: 1/2 film -coated tablet (corresponding to 200 mg ibuprofen) · Maximum daily dose: 2 film -coated tablets (corresponding to 800 mg ibuprofen) more than 40 kg (adults and adolescents from the age of 12) · Single dose: 1/2 - 1 film -coated tablet (corresponding to 200 - 400 mg ibuprofen) · Maximum daily dose: 3 film -coated tablets (corresponding to 1200 mg ibuprofen)Dolormin® Extra are capsule -shaped film -coated tablets with a fracture notch, Which can simply be shared in two same halves. Dolormin® Extra should Uncovered with plenty of liquid, for example a glass of water. At a Sensitive stomach, can Dolormin® be taken especially during meals. That Dosage interval depends on the symptoms and should not fall below 6 hours. The recommended Total dose for the specific age group should not be exceeded. Dolormin® There is extra in Four different pack sizes: 50, 30, 20 and 10 pieces. Young people no longer than 3 days, in adults in the case of fever no longer than 3 and in the case of Schmdo not be taken for more than 4 days. Shouldn't the complaints during this period Improve or even worsen, get medical advice.
You can find all warnings in the package insert.
Detailed instructions for DOLORMIN Extra film -coated tablets, 10 pcs
Field of use
Dolormin Extra in pain and fever (pack size: 10 pc) are a pain relieving, fever -lowering and anti -inflammatory drug and are used for:
- easy to moderately severe pain such as head, dental and control pain
Dolormin Extra for pain and fever (pack size: 10 pc) are divisible and therefore already suitable for children from 6 years.
Mode of action
Dolormin Especially in pain and fever (pack size: 10 pc) contain the proven active ingredient ibuprofen. This belongs to a class of substances that act against pain and inflammation and reduce fever. Dolormin Especially in the case of pain and fever (package size: 10 pc) inhibit the production of certain body's own messenger substances, the prostaglandins. These have a decisive impact on imparting inflammatory reactions and pain.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
1 Tablet of the Dolormin Extra in pain and fever (pack size: 10 pc) contains:
- 684 mg ibuprofen, DL-lysine salt (corresponds to 400 mg ibuprofen)
Other components of the Dolormin especially in pain and fever (pack size: 10 pc):
Microcrystalline cellulose, Povidon K 30, magnesium stearate (Ph. EUR), titanium dioxide, hyprolose, hypromellosis.
In the case of known hypersensitivity to one of the above-mentioned ingredients, if in the past they have reacted to asthma attacks, nasal mucosal swelling or skin reactions after taking acetylsalicylic acid or other non-steroidal inflammatory inhibitors, existing or occurred stomach or intestinal ulcers, stomach or intestinal bleeding, heavy liver bleeding or Kidney dysfunction, severe, uncontrolled heart problems, in the last 3 months of pregnancy and in children under 20 kg (6 years) this product must not be used. Before using during pregnancy and breastfeeding, a doctor must be asked.
Application recommendation of the Dolormin especially in pain and fever (pack size: 10 pc):
- Young people aged 15 and over take a single dose of ½ -1 tablet, with a maximum daily dose of 2-3 tablets.
- Children from 13-14 years (approx. 44-52 kg) occupy a single dose of ½ - 1 tablet, with a maximum daily dose of 1½ - 2½ tablets.
- Children from 10-12 years (approx. 30-40 kg) occupy a single dose of ½ tablet, with a maximum daily dose of 1½-2 tablets.
- Children from 6-9 years (approx. 20-29 kg) occupy a single dose of ½ tablet, with a maximum daily dose of up to 1½ tablets.
At least 6 hours should take place between taking the recommended individual doses. Take Dolormin especially for pain and fever (pack size: 10 pcs) Unc doanced and preferably during or after a meal.
- The film -coated tablets are taken with plenty of liquid during or after meals. For patients with a sensitive stomach, it is advisable to take the medicine during meals.
- The drug should be against schemerzen or fever without medical or dental advice are not taken for more than 4 days.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, you should only take medication after consultation with your doctor or pharmacist!
- During the first and second third of pregnancy, ibuprofen should only be given if this is absolutely necessary.
- There are indications that drugs that inhibit the Cylooxigenase/Prostglandin synthesis can affect female fertility. This is reversible after stopping the treatment.
- If ibuprofen is used by a woman who tries to get pregnant or if it is used during the first or second third of pregnancy, the dose should be kept as low and the duration of treatment should be kept as short as possible.
- During the third third of the pregnancy, all prostaglandin synthesis inhibitors can expose the following risks: heart-lung damage (with premature closure of the duct arteriosus and pulmonary hypertension), kidney functional disorder that can lead to kidney failure
- During the third third of the pregnancy, all prostaglandin synthesis inhibitors can expose the mother and the child to the following risks at the end of pregnancy: possible extension of the bleeding time, a blood tile aggregate effect, which can occur even at very low doses; Inhibition of uterine contractions, with the result of a late or extended birth process. Therefore, ibuprofen is contraindicated during the third trime of pregnancy.
- Ibuprofen and its dismantling products only pass into breast milk in small quantities. Since disadvantageous consequences for the infant have not yet become known, breastfeeding will generally not be necessary for short -term use.
You should not use Dolormin especially for pain and fever (pack size: 10 pc) without medical advice for more than 4 days.
Search term: Dolorminextra
- Side effects can be reduced by using the lowest effective dose via the shortest period required for symptom control.
- In the event of complaints that last for more than 4 days, a doctor should be consulted.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding, gastrointestinal ulcers or perforations (breakthrough), also with a fatal outcome, were reported under all non-steroidal anti-rheumatics. They occurred with or without prior warning symptoms or serious gastrointestinal events in the prehistory at any time of therapy. The risk of gastrointestinal bleeding, ulcers or perforation is higher with increasing dose, in patients with gastrointestinal ulcers in anamnesis, especially with the complications bleeding or perforation, and in older patients.
- These patients should begin treatment with the lowest available dose. For these patients as well as for patients who need accompanying therapy with low -dose acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other medicines that can increase gastrointestinal risk, combination therapy with protective medicines (e.g. misoprostol or proton pump inhibitor) should be considered.
- If painkillers are used for a long time, headaches can occur that may not be treated by increased doses of the drug.
- In general, the habitual intake of pain relievers, especially when combining several pain relieving active ingredients, can lead to permanent kidney damage with the risk of kidney failure (analgesic nephropathy).
Write a review
Popular in Muscle & joint pain
IBU 400 akut-1A Pharma Filmtabletten