List of painkillers
What gives you the most uncomfortable? Of course, pain. Sometimes painful sensations occur absolutely unexpectedly at the wrong time, sometimes a consequence of very understandable reasons for us. But endure them no one wants. Therefore it is very important to always have on hand a good and effective painkiller.
Fortunately today for most painkillers you do not even need a doctor's prescription. Many of them are available for the majority of customers and do not require the use of a special procedure.
In some cases, you can do without painkillers?
Of course, there are situations, when the pain is not too strong and can pass itself after some time. Also, there are times when the pain is just a consequence of certain causes, then it is more effective to take a drug that acts on the cause of it, and does not quench pain. For example:
- This approach is relevant to high or low pressure.
- Abdominal cramps is not always advisable to "treat" painkillers, sometimes it may even worsen the situation.
- Joints and muscles can also hurt, however, to remove pain can be quite small and massage or relaxation.
When it is advisable to take painkillers? If the pain does not disappear using the above-mentioned activities, when the pain becomes too severe, interferes with normal life and delivers the immense discomfort, then you should not delay and take pain medication tablets.
Analgesic drugs: list of species
At the moment, painkillers are divided into two types:
- Narcotic analgesics. Let these drugs only by prescription, and their reception should be carried out only under supervision of a specialist. Their action has a common origin with the drug, so the misuse may cause dependence.
- Analgesics narcotic type. Such drugs are absolutely available to any person, and they can be purchased without a special purpose of the doctor. The method of their action differs from the drugs specified above, so their use is safe.
- Also sometimes distinguished the third type. These are the painful drugs of narrow-dimensional action. Drugs of this species can reduce the pain of only certain nature. For example, the reception of the means from menstrual pain will be absolutely inappropriate and inactive with pain in the heart.
There are absolutely different situations, and the pain may occur quite unexpectedly. Therefore, you should always have with yourself and at home a first-aid kit at least one inclusive of a common action.