PROFF Pain cream 5%, 100 g
PROFF Schmerzcreme 5%
Manufacturer: Dr. Theiss Naturwaren GmbH
Content: 100 g
Reward Points: 100
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for PROFF Pain cream 5%, 100 g
ProFF® Pain cream 5%
Pain relieving, anti -inflammatory and skin -friendly
Strong against pain - gently to the skin
Especially in the case of diseases such as osteoarthritis, but also for back and joint pain, the use of proff® pain cream with the Depth effect of ibuprofen.
In the case of chronic pain in particular, inscription is applied to the affected area several times a day - a load on the skin. With the ProFF® Pain cream is not removed from the skin even when applying repeatedly - it remains noticeably soft and well -groomed.
Also in the long term
Dry skin tenses, itches and tends to form dandruff; It becomes brittle and cracked. The reasons for this: hot baths, dry heating air, too much Sun. False care can also cause dryness. It is good to know that ProF® Pain cream even with long -term treatment Not additional loaded!
ProFF® Pain cream does not remove the skin. On the contrary: the moisture content ensures that your skin is even after a longer Application feels elastic and smooth.
With the ProFF® Pain cream K&you can also create an airtight ointment association. Here you will find instructions on how to Ointment association can create pain cream with the ProFF®.
ProFF® Pain cream. Active ingredient: ibuprofen
Areas of application: for external or supportive treatment for muscle rheumatism, degenerative painful joint diseases (Arthrosis), inflammatory rheumatic diseases of the joints and spine, swelling or inflammation of the soft tissues close to the joints (e.g. B. Bursa, tendon, tendon sheaths, ligaments and joint capsule), shoulder stiffness, cross pain, lumbago, sports and accident injuries such as bruises, sprains, strains.
Warning: Contains methyl 4-hydroxybenzoat sodium and propylene glycol.
Store drug out of reach of children.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist!
As of: January 2016. Dolorgiet GmbH & Co. KG, Otto-von-Guericke-Straße 1, 53757 Sankt Augustin
Detailed instructions for PROFF Pain cream 5%, 100 g
Field of use
- The drug is a pain -relieving and anti -inflammatory medicine for rubbing into the skin.
- Application areas
- For external or supportive treatment in muscle rheumatism, degenerative painful joint diseases (arthrosis), inflammatory rheumatic diseases of the joints and spine, swelling or inflammation of the soft soft tissues close to the joints (e.g. base burs, tendon sheaths, ligaments and joint capsule), shoulder stiffness, cross pain , Hexes, sports and accident injuries such as bruises, sprains, strains.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
1g of ProF pain cream 50mg/g (pack size: 100 g) contains:
Methyl 4-hydroxybenzoat sodium; Triglyceride, medium -chain; Glycerol monostatarat; Polyoxyethylene (1500) monostatar; Polyoxyethylene (100) monostatar; Propylene glycol; Xanthan rubber; Lavender oil; Bitter orange flower oil
- The preparation must not be used
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) against the active ingredient ibuprofen, other components of the drug or against other pain and rheumatism;
- on open injuries, inflammation or infections of the skin as well as on eczema or on mucous membranes;
- in the last third of the pregnancy.
- Always apply the drug according to instructions. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual one is Dose:
- The preparation is used 3-4 times a day. Depending on the size of the painful area to be treated, a 4 - 10 cm long cream rank is required according to 2 - 5 g cream (100 - 250 mg ibuprofen). The maximum total daily dose is 20 g of cream according to 1000 mg ibuprofen.
- Duration of the application
- The practicing doctor will decide about the length of the treatments. As a rule, an application over 2 - 3 weeks is sufficient. The therapeutic benefit of an application beyond this period is not proven.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect is too strong or too weak.
- If you have used a larger amount than you should
- If the recommended dosage is exceeded when using it on the skin, the cream should be removed again and washed off with water. When using much too large quantities or accidental intake, the doctor must be notified.
- There is no specific antidote (antidote).
- Only for external use! Do not take!
- The preparation is applied to the skin and slightly rubbed into the skin. In the event of heavy bruises and compression, the use of an airtight association can be useful at the beginning of treatment. An increased penetration of the active ingredient through the skin can be achieved by using the ondophoresis (a special form of electrotherapy). The medicine must be applied under the cathode (minus pole). The current strength should be 0.1 - 0.5 mA per 5 cm2 electrode interface, the application time approx. 10 minutes.
- Special care in the application is required
- The preparation should not be used in children and adolescents under the age of 14, since there is no sufficient examinations for this age group.
- Patients who suffer from asthma, hay fever, nasal mucosal swelling (so-called nasal polyps) or chronically obstructive respiratory diseases or chronic respiratory infections (particularly coupled with hay fever-like phenomena) and patients with hypersensitivity to pain and rheumatism are used when using asthma attacks (so-called analgesic Intolerance/analgesics asthma), local skin and mucosal swelling (so-called quincke-edema) or urticaria are more at risk than other patients.
- In these patients, the preparation may only be used under certain precautionary measures and direct medical control. The same applies to patients who also react hypersensitive to other substances, such as: B. with skin reactions, itching or nettle fever.
- It should be ensured that children with their hands do not get in touch with the skin areas grated with the medicine.
- In the event of complaints that last for more than 3 days, a doctor should be consulted.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- There are no special precautions required.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking/using all drugs.
- If pregnancy is determined during the application, the doctor must be notified. You can only use ibuprofen in the first and second thirds of pregnancy after consultation with your doctor. In the last third of pregnancy, the medicine must not be used due to the increased risk of complications for mother and child.
- The active ingredient ibuprofen and its dismantling products pass into breast milk in only small quantities. Since adverse consequences for the infant have not yet become known, an interruption of breastfeeding will generally not be necessary if used briefly. However, a daily dose of 3 - 4 times with a 4 - 10 cm long cream rank should not be exceeded and an early weaning should be considered if used for a long time. Still ends are allowed to recording the Säto avoid Ugling, not apply the medicine in the chest area.
Dr. Theiss Naturwaren GmbH, Michelinstraße 10, 66424 Homburg
Write a review
Popular in Muscle & joint pain
IBU 400 akut-1A Pharma Filmtabletten