OPTOVIT Fortissimum 500 capsules, 100 pcs
OPTOVIT fortissimum 500 Kapseln
Manufacturer: HERMES Arzneimittel GmbH
Content: 100 St
Reward Points: 300
Availability: Out of stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for OPTOVIT Fortissimum 500 capsules, 100 pcs
Optovit ® Fortissimum 500
Active ingredient: RRR alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E).
Areas of application: Optovit Fortissimum 500 is a vitamin preparation for the treatment of a vitamin electric deficiency. Optovit Fortissimum 500 is not suitable for the treatment of vitamin e-deficiency states, which are associated with a disturbed absorption of vitamin E from the intestine. In these cases, parenteral preparations (syringes) are available. Contains sorbitol and soybean oil. Soy oil (Ph. EUR.) Can very rarely cause allergic reactions.
Hermes Arzneimittel GmbH - 82049 Großhesselohe/Munich.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Detailed instructions for OPTOVIT Fortissimum 500 capsules, 100 pcs
Field of use
With Optovit Fortissi 500 capsules (pack size: 100 pc) you can ensure the adequate supply of your body with vitamin E. In the event of a lack of vitamin E, inflammatory joint complaints and pain in the joints can occur. With Optovit Fortissimum 500 capsules (pack size: 100 pc) you can compensate for this deficiency to counter joint complaints. Optovit Fortissimum 500 capsules (pack size: 100 pc) capsules are very well tolerated.
Mode of action
The vitamin E contained in Optovit Fortissimum 500 capsules (pack size: 100 pcs) is of vegetable origin, so that it can be used particularly well by the body. Vitamin E protects the body cells from harmful influences.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
335.69 mg RRR-alpha-tocopherol
335.69 mg RRR-alpha-tocopherol equivalent
Plant oil distillate
Gelatine auxiliary substance (+)
Glycerol auxiliary substance (+)
0.003 Be carbohydrates Hedge substance (+)
SoybeansOil Hedge substance (+)
30 mg sorbitol auxiliary substance (+)
7.5 mg fructose auxiliary substance (+)
In the case of known hypersensitivity to one of the above -mentioned ingredients, Optovit Fortissi should not be used 500 capsules (package size: 100 pc) . During pregnancy and breastfeeding, 500 capsules (package size: 100 pc) |2| must be consulted before taking |2| Optovit Fortissi.
Unless otherwise prescribed, adults daily 1 soft capsule Optovit Forttissi 500 capsules (package size: 100 pc) Uncovered with a little liquid.
- Please take the soft capsule with sufficient liquid (preferably a glass of drinking water [200 ml]).
- Particular caution when taking it is required,
- if you also take certain medicines to inhibit blood clotting. Please ask your doctor.
- if you have a vitamin K deficiency at the same time. In the case of combined vitamin e-and vitamin K deficiency due to malabsorption, the blood clotting must be monitored carefully, since in individual cases there was a strong drop in vitamin K. Please ask your doctor.
- Wateriness and operating machines:
- There are no special precautions required.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking all drugs.
- The recommended daily intake of vitamin E is 13 mg. RRR-a-tocopherol the placenta happens. So far, no damage has been observed in the unborn child - even with higher income quantities.
- During breastfeeding you should consume 17 mg vitamin E every day. RRR-a-tocopherol gets into breast milk.
1 Capsule Optovit Fortissimum 500 capsules (pack size: 100 pc) corresponds to 0.003 be. This product is not suitable for the treatment of vitamin E deficiency states, which result from a disturbed absorption of vitamin E from the intestine.
Related search terms: vitamin E, vitamin capsules, vitamin e deficiency, vitamin E soft capslen, vitamin E 500
- The drug is not suitable for taking vitamin E deficiency, caused by a disturbed absorption of vitamin E from the intestine.
Occurrence and demand to be required:
- The richest vitamin E sources are grain germs and most plant oils.
- Other sources are leafy vegetables, animal organs as well as milk and butter.
- The assessment of the supply of vitamin E is difficult, among other things, because of the very different vitamin E content for a certain food, by up to five times seasonal fluctuations in milk as well as losses through storage and the cooking process.
- In accordance with the recommendation of the German Society for Nutrition (DGE), the daily supply of vitamin E is 12 mg vitamin-e (RRR-alpha-tocopherol equivalent).
- There is an additional requirement of 2 to 5 mg per day during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Furthermore, the need for vitamin E with the absorbed amount of high-altitude fatty acids increases.
Signs of deficiency:
- A sole vitamin E deficiency in humans is rare.
- The normal value in the blood is around 9.5 mg/l vitamin-E in adults.
- A deficiency can be caused by a disturbed recording from the intestine, the metabolism or by increased consumption of the vitamin.
- A defect situation does not occur as a result of food-related deficiency supply, since a balanced mixed food does not cause a vitamin E deficiency.
- A deficiency supply can occur after the partial removal of the stomach, in chronic small-scale disease in adulthood (sprue), inflammation of thin and colon (enterocolitis), chronic inflammation of the pancreas, hereditary metabolic disease with the formation of tough mucus (cystic fibrosis), gallest rice or After a long diet by circumventing the stomach.
- A vitamin E deficiency is particularly evident in premature babies in cell and tissue damage.
- If there is an existing vitamin E deficiency, the focus is on failure of the nerves and muscles.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
Popular in Rheumatism
IBU 400 akut-1A Pharma Filmtabletten