NUROFEN Immedia 400 mg film -coated tablets, 12 pcs
NUROFEN Immedia 400 mg Filmtabletten
Manufacturer: Reckitt Benckiser Deutschland GmbH
Instruction: Download PDF
Content: 12 St
Reward Points: 45
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for NUROFEN Immedia 400 mg film -coated tablets, 12 pcs
Nurofen Immedia 400 mg film -coated tablets
Active ingredient: ibuprofen
Areas of application: briefly symptomatic treatment easier to moderately severe pain, fever, acute headache phase for migraines and tension headaches.
Warnings: In the event of pain or fever without medical advice, do not apply longer than specified in the package insert!
Tablet contains sucrose and sodium.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Reckitt Benckiser Deutschland GmbH - 69067 Heidelberg
Status: February 2018
• Fast and effective help with headaches
• particularly fast effect
• persistent relief of the pain up to 8 hours
• easy to swallow
• Suitable for adults and adolescents from the age of 12
Headache das are the typical causes and symptoms
Around 29 million people in Germany are affected by so -called tension headaches. This most frequently occurring headache type is generally characterized by dull, oppressive and sometimes pulling pain in the entire head area. A light light and sensitivity to noise can also be added. In contrast to migraines, physical activity does not worsen the pain and is even recommended. However, the complaints can do so lead that those affected feel severely impaired in their daily routine. The causes of tension headache cannot be clearly identified. However, their origin can be favored by typical factors, such as stress, too little sleep, disorders of the chewing apparatus, posture damage and smoking or smoking excessive alcohol consumption.
Effectively counteract tension headaches
Relaxation techniques and stress management mechanisms as well as sufficient breaks and movement in the fresh air are proven measures to prevent headaches. When the muscles are tensed, massages, saunas or the edition of warm cherry stone pillows contribute to solving the tension. With slight to moderately severe headache, a reliable pain reliever like Nurofen® Immedia 400 mg film -coated tablets in the 12 piece box. Thanks to the combination of ibuprofen with the amino acid lysine Nurofen® Immedia 400 mg not only targeted, but also very quickly against the pain, since the active ingredient dissolves better in the body and thus faster to the Place of events.
Quick help with pain
Ibuprofen not only relieves pain, but also inhibits inflammation in the body and lowers the fever. Thanks to this triple effect, preparations based on ibuprofen such as Nurofen® Immedia 400 mg in the practical 12er box are also used to treat migraines, shoulder pain, neck pain, joint pain, toothache, body pain and fever as part of a cold. Many women who have abdominal cramps during the period rely on the tried and tested active ingredient, which is also used even with mild to moderately severe menstrual pain. The film -coated tablets are particularly pleasant in the application and, after a short time, remove unpleasant symptoms. Nurofen® Immedia 400 mg is already suitable for young people aged 12 and over.
Nurofen® Immedia 400 mg film -coated tablets Unzcröaut with plenty of liquid. For patients with sensitive stomach, taking it is recommended during meals. Unless otherwise prescribed by a doctor, adults and adolescents from a body gewal I take a film -coated tablet as a single dose. If necessary, one more tablet can be added after a waiting time of at least 6 hours, the maximum daily dose of 3 tablets (corresponding to 1,200 mg ibuprofen) must not be exceeded.
Nurofen® Immedia 400 mg should not be used for more than 3 days without medical advice.
Can Nurofen® Immedia painkillers be taken on an empty stomach?
Yes, Nurofen® Immedia 400 mg film -coated tablets are suitable for taking an empty stomach. If you have a sensitive stomach, we recommend taking it during meals. This allows the entry into effect to be delayed somewhat.
What is the difference between Nurofen® Immedia tablets and capsules?
The two preparations differ both in their dosage form and in the active ingredient content. Nurofen® Immedia 200 mg soft capsules are small soft capsules that are particularly easy to swallow. Due to the lower active ingredient content (1 capsule contains 200 mg ibuprofen), this medicine is already for children from 6 years or a body weight from 20 kg.
The dosage form of Nurofen® Immedia 400 mg are film -coated tablets for adults and adolescents from the age of 12 or from 40 kg body weight. A tablet contains 400 mg of the active ingredient ibuprofen.
Help Nurofen® Immedia film -coated tablets also against migraines?
Yes, Nurofen® Immedia 400 mg can also be used to relieve migraine headache. The over -the -counter pain reliever contains ibuprofen lysine, which is absorbed directly by the body and thus ensures a particularly fast entry.
Can I take Nurofen® Immedia 400 mg during breastfeeding?
Ibuprofen, the active ingredient in Nurofen® Immedia 400 mg, passes into breast milk in very small quantities. The drug can usually be used during breastfeeding if it is taken in the recommended dose and possible time for the shortest. Talk to your doctor before taking painkillers and other medication during breastfeeding.
Detailed instructions for NUROFEN Immedia 400 mg film -coated tablets, 12 pcs
Field of use
Nurofen Immedia 400mg (pack size: 12 pc) are a pain relieving, fever -lowering and anti -inflammatory drug. They are used for short -term symptomatic treatment at:
- slight to moderate pain
Mode of action
Nurofen Immedia 400mg (pack size: 12 pc) contain the proven active ingredient ibuprofen in the form of ibuprofen-DL-lysinate. This belongs to a group of active ingredients that inhibit the production of the body's own inflammatory mediators. This significantly influences the mediation of inflammatory reactions, pain and fever.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
1 Tablet of the Nurofen Immedia 400mg (pack size: 12 pc) contains:
- 683.47 mg ibuprofen-DL-lysinate (corresponding to 400 mg ibuprofen)
Other components of the Nurofen Immedia 400mg (pack size: 12 pc):
Povidon, carboxymethyl starch-sodium (type A), magnesium diet, hypromellosis, titanium dioxide, talc, print ink opa code S-1-27794 Black [Schellack(entwachst), Eisen(II-III)-oxid, Propylenglycol]
In the case of known hypersensitivity to one of the above -mentioned ingredients, this product must not be used. It must also not be taken in the past with asthma attacks, nasal mucosal swelling or skin reactions after taking acetylsalicylic acid or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory inhibitors, with existing or occurred stomach or intestinal ulcers, stomach or intestinal bleeding, severe liver or kidney functional disorders, Severe, uncontrolled heart problems, unexplained blood imaging disorders, brain or other active bleeding, in the last 3 months of pregnancy and in children under 40 kg (12 years).
Please note further information on application restrictions in the package insert. Taking the drug during the 1st and 2nd trimeron of pregnancy and during breastfeeding should onlyh consultation with a doctor.
Application recommendation of the Nurofen Immedia 400mg (pack size: 12 pc):
Adults and adolescents from the age of 12 (kg equal/greater 40 kg) take 1 tablet of the Nurofen Immedia 400mg (pack size: 12 pc) Uncertificated and preferably with plenty of liquid or after a meal . The intake can take place up to 3 times a day if necessary. The revenue interval should not fall below 6 hours.
- Please take the film -coated tablets unscrewed with plenty of liquid (e.g. a glass of water).
- For patients who have a sensitive stomach, it is advisable to take the preparation during meals.
- If the medicine is taken during or shortly after a meal, the occurrence can be delayed. If this is the case with you, do not take more than the dose recommended in category "dose" and do not fall below the specified dosage interval.
- Warnings and Precautions
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking the preparation:
- for certain skin diseases (systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) or mixed collagenosis);
- if you have severe skin reactions such as exfediative dermatitis, Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis. At the first sign of rashes, mucosal lesions or other signs of a hypersensitivity reaction, the preparation should be discontinued immediately.
- if you have certain congenital disorders in blood formation (e.g. acute intermittent porphyria);
- if you suffer from blood clotting disorders;
- if you suffer or suffer from stomach and intestinal diseases (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease);
- if you ever had high blood pressure and/or a heart muscle weakness;
- with reduced kidney function;
- for liver dysfunction;
- if you try to get pregnant;
- If you suffer or suffer from asthma or allergic reactions, breath shortness of breath can occur;
- If you suffer from hay fever, nasal polyps or chronic obstructive breathing diseases, the risk of an allergic reaction is greater. The allergic reactions can occur as asthma attacks (so-called analgesic asthma), quincke-edema or hives.
- Anti -inflammatory agents/painkillers such as ibuprofen can go hand in hand with a slightly increased risk of heart attack or stroke, especially when using in high doses. Do not exceed the recommended dose or duration of treatment.
- if you have a heart disease, including heart failure (heart failure) and angina (chest pain), or a heart attack, a bypass operation, a peripheral arterial disease (circulatory disorders in the legs or feet due to narrowed or locked arteries) or any type of stroke (including Had mini stroke or transitory ischemic attack (TIA));
- if you have high blood pressure, diabetes or high cholesterol or heart diseases or strokes in your family history or if you are smokers;
- Taking during a chickenpox disease should be avoided.
- If you take longer, your liver values, your kidney function and your blood count should be monitored regularly.
- Side effects can be reduced by taking the lowest effective dose over the shortest possible time.
- Side effects can occur more frequently in older people.
- In general, the habitual use of (different types of) painkillers can lead to permanent severe kidney damage. The risk can be increased by physical stress in connection with salt loss and dehydration. This should be avoided.
- The longer use of all kinds of painkillers against headaches can make them worse. If this is the case or if this is suspected, medical advice should be obtained and the Behthe extension can be canceled. The diagnosis of headache in medication overuse (Medication Overuse Headache (MOH)) should be assumed in patients who suffer from frequent or daily headaches, although (or precisely because) they regularly take medicines for headaches.
- A simultaneous use of the preparation with other NSAIDs, including COX-2 inhibitors (cyclooxigenase-2 inhibitors), increases the risk of side effects and should therefore be avoided.
- There is a risk of kidney dysfunction in dehydrated children and adolescents.
- Special medical monitoring is necessary immediately after a larger surgical procedure.
- NSAR can mask the symptoms of infection or fever.
- Children and adolescents
- Please note the information in the "contraindication" category".
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking the preparation:
- Wateriness and ability to operate machines
- Since the use in higher doses of central nervous side effects such as tiredness and dizziness can occur, the reaction capacity can be changed in individual cases and the ability to actively participate in road traffic and to operate machines can be impaired. This applies even more in combination with alcohol. You can then no longer react quickly and specifically to unexpected and sudden events. Do not drive a car or other vehicles in this case! Do not operate any tools or machines! Do not work without a safe grip!
- This medicine must not be taken over the last 3 months of pregnancy. If the doctor does not prescribe this medicine, not in the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- This drug merges into breast milk, but can be taken during breastfeeding when the recommended dose is adhered to and it is used over the shortest possible time.
- Fertile/childhood ability
- Avoid taking this medicine if you want to get pregnant.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you suspect that you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this drug.
If the symptoms last for more than 4 days, you should consult a doctor.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
Popular in Muscle & joint pain
IBU 400 akut-1A Pharma Filmtabletten