NISYLEN Mix, 30 ml
Manufacturer: DHU-Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG
Content: 30 ml
Reward Points: 67
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for NISYLEN Mix, 30 ml
Aconitum D3, GELSEMIUM D3, Ipecacuanha D3, Phosphorus D5, Bryonia D2, Eupatorium Perfoliatum D1
Contains 46 vol.% Alcohol. Note leaflet!
The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug images. These include: feverish flu infections.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
DHU Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG, Karlsruhe
As of June 2007
• Effective and gently with fever, headache and body aches
• Already for children from 1 year
• For sole use and as a sensible addition to classic cold products
Everyone knows them, the typical signs of a flu infection:
• Sore throat
• Sniff and cough
• Head and body aches
Nisylene, a homeopathic combination preparation, supports your organism in combating flu infections. Several proven homeopathic active ingredients work specifically against the various symptoms of a flu infection. The active ingredients complement each other synergically, improve the symptoms quickly and stimulate the self -healing powers - gentle, natural and sustainable.
Already used at the first signs of a flu infection, nisylene can help to alleviate the course of the disease, and without chemical additives.
Even children from 1 year can take nisylene in the form of tablets without hesitation. Approval for children from 1 year makes nisylene a practical means for the whole family. Ideal if you always have it in stock in your medicinearies.
Proven active ingredients from homeopathy can help to alleviate their symptoms quickly, so that they do not have to be put out of action by a flu infection. Nisylene can be taken at the first sign of a cold and thus proves to shorten the course of the disease in connection with standard medication. This is documented by a clinical study.*
The application is very simple: During the acute phase of illness, adults make a tablet in the mouth melt every hour until every hour. This can be done up to 6 times a day. When the symptoms are improved, the dose is reduced to 1 to 3 tablets a day. Toddlers up to the age of 6 do not receive more than half. Children between the ages of 6 and 12 do not have more than two thirds of the adult dose. As an alternative to other cold products, nisylene can be taken in addition.
You get nisylene in two different dosage forms:
• 60 pcs. Tablets
• 30 ml mixture (drops)
Detailed instructions for NISYLEN Mix, 30 ml
Field of use
- Homeopathic medicine in colds.
- The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug images. This includes:
- Fevering flu infections.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
100 mg aconitum napellus (hom./anthr.)
100 mg Bryonia (Hom./anthr.)
100 mg cephaelis ipecacuanha (hom./anthr.)
100 mg Eupatorium perfoliatum (hom./anthr.)
100 mg gelemium Sempervirens (Hom./anthr.)
100 mg phosphorus (hom./anthr.)
Ethanol Hedge substance (+)
- When are you not allowed to use the medicine?
- The preparation cannot be applied to alcoholic sufferers.
- The medicine must not be used if they are hypersensitive to one of the active ingredients or other components of the preparation.
- The following information applies unless the drug was prescribed otherwise.
- In the event of acute symptoms, you should be 5 drops every hour to each hour (highlyeNS 6 times a day). A frequent application that goes beyond a week should only take place after consultation with a homeopathically experienced therapist.
- If the complaints ended, you should take 5 drops 1 to 3 times a day. When the symptoms are improved, the frequency of intake is to be reduced further.
- How long should you use the medicine?
- Even homeopathic medicines should not be taken over a long time without medical advice.
- If you have any questions, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should take the drops half an hour before or after dinner and prefer to keep them in the mouth for some time before swallowing. If necessary, the drops can be diluted in some water before taking it.
- Prevention measures for the application
- If the fever increases for a long time or over 39 ° C and for all unclear or new complaints, you should obtain medical advice.
- When can you only use the medicine after consultation with a doctor?
- Because of the alcohol content, the medicine should only be used for liver patients after consultation with the doctor.
- What should be taken into account in children?
- Due to the alcohol content, the drug should not be used in children under the age of 12.
- Since there is no sufficiently documented experiences for use during pregnancy and lactation, the medicine should only be applied after consultation with the doctor.
Related search terms: sore throat fever cold immune system strengthening flu infect cough body pain sniffing cold in pregnancy cold pregnancy cold infection symptoms fatigue fatigue flu and body ache homeopathy cough against headache cold symptoms colds against flu colds cold medication
- If homeopathic drugs are taken, complaints can temporarily worsen (initial worse). In this case, the doctor should be interviewed and the intake of the drug should be interrupted.Manufacturer: DHU-Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG, Ottostraße 24, 76227 Karlsruhe
Nisylene liquidum is one of the products from nature that enjoy growing popularity and which you can order online particularly cheaply in your pharmacy. Especially in the case of lighter symptoms or in children, these remedies of natural origin are particularly recommended. Nature products, they are applied correctly and dosed, much fewer side effects, in general better tolerance. In many preparations from nature, potency/dilution is generated in order to create a over -the -counter, non -prescription remedy, means, preparations, alternative medicine products. In the area of homeopathy, globules, sugar corners or saccharosis skills are often used as a carrier. Detailed advice Further information on naturopathy, homeopathy or biochemistry can be inquired about in our pharmacy online pharmacy instantet pharmacy pattern pharmacy discount pharmacy nature.
Write a review
Popular in Cold & flu infection