MICROLAX Rectal solution enema, 9x5 ml
MICROLAX Rektallösung Klistiere
Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson GmbH (OTC)
Content: 9X5 ml
Reward Points: 172
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for MICROLAX Rectal solution enema, 9x5 ml
Microlax® rectal solution
Areas of application: For short -term use in the event of constipation (constipation) and in the case of diseases that require relieved stool emptying (defecation). For intestinal emptying for diagnostic or therapeutic measures in the rectum area. Warning: contains sorbic acid.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Johnson & Johnson GmbH, 41470 Neuss. Status: 02/2020
Microlax rectal solution
• relieved in about 5-20 minutes
• Local mode of action, few side effects
• very well tolerated
Microlax® Rectal solution 9 x 5 ml
Constipation can be very uncomfortable and accompanied by discomfort, feeling of fullness, flatulence and even pain being. Microlax® solves constipation in the rectum with a hard chair in just 5-20 minutes and enables such a Fast and predictable relief - whether at home or when traveling.
Microlax® is in the rectum Introduced and acts locally, directly on the hardened chair. As a rule, a mini -list is enough to To soften the chair and thus completely empty the rectum without the risk of further uncontrolled Stool ducts. In contrast to oral means, Microlax® does not have to pass the complete gastrointestinal tract And can therefore work faster. Due to its local mode of action, Microlax® is very well tolerated and Can also be used in newborns, toddlers, pregnant women and during breastfeeding.
Constipation is a widespread suffering - approx. 13 % of the population suffer from time to time - affected are all age groups from baby to old age. So in the case of BabysThe change from mother- Face the bottle milk or the transition to porridge and complementary food. In small children, the digestion often gets out of time if the day runs differently than usual, e.g. when traveling and especially with the Conversion to "potty". Even during pregnancy, constipation is not uncommon and is often through the production of pregnancy hormones, the increasing abdominal circumference and the frequently prescribed Iron preparations caused. With increasing age, constipation occurs more often because the metabolism changed and digestion is slowed down. In addition, hormonal fluctuations can e.g. during the Menomen favor a constipation.
To generally prevent constipation, you should go to one Healthy lifestyle with fiber -rich nutrition, enough liquid, sufficient movement and Pay attention as little stress as possible.
Always turn this medicine exactly as described in this package insert or exactly according to the MIT Your doctor or pharmacist arranged. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not safe.
The recommended dose is
• For adults and children, 1 mini -lister, if necessary,
• for Infants and toddlers under the age of 3 years of half a mini -klistier.
A dosing unit (1 mini list or half a Miniklistier) usually sufficient.
Microlax is a one -off sound for use in the rectum (rectal Application). It should be used 5 to 20 minutes before the desired effect. When used only Part of the enema content must be rejected the remaining rectal solution. In infants and toddlers under 3 Years the Tubenhals may only be introduced up to half (marking at the Tubenhals).
Please talk to you Your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect of microlax is too strong or too weak is. If you have any further questions about the application of this medicine, contact your doctor or Pharmacist.
You can find all warnings in the package insert.
Johnson & Johnson GmbH, 41470 Neuss. State of information: 07/2021
Detailed instructions for MICROLAX Rectal solution enema, 9x5 ml
Field of use
Microlax rectal solution (pack size: 9x5 ml) is a laxative (laxans) for short -term use in the event of constipation (constipation) and for diseases that require relieved stool emptying (defecation).
Mode of action
Microlax rectal solution (pack size: 9x5 ml) solve your blockages in just 5 to 20 minutes - planable and safe. Microlax rectal solution (pack size: 9x5 ml) are particularly hygienic and easy to use due to the minute. By release the water in the stool, make Microlax rectal solution (pack size: 9x5 ml) Soft without influencing the intestinal activity. This means that there is no getting used to. Since Microlax rectal solution (pack size: 9x5 ml) are so easy to use, they can be used even in babies.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
64.5 mg dodecyl (sulfoacetate), sodium salt 70%
450 mg sodium citrate
120.26 mg sodium ion
329.77 mg citrat ion
4.47 g Sorbitol solution 70%, crystallizing
Glycerol auxiliary substance (+)
Water, cleaned auxiliary material (+)
Sorbic acid auxiliary material (+)
- The medicine must not be used
- if you are allergic to a part of this drug,
- in the case of intestinal obstruction (ileus).
- Always apply this medicine as described or exactly after the agreement made with your doctor or pharmacist. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The recommended dose is
- for adults and children, 1 mini -lister, if necessary,
- for infants and toddlers under the age of 3, half a mini -klistier.
- A dosing unit (1 mini list or half a mini -list) usually is sufficient.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect of the drug is too strong or too weak.
- The recommended dose is
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- The medicine is a one -off sound for use in the rectum (rectal application).
- When using only part of the enema content, the rest of the rectal solution must be rejected.
- In infants and toddlers under 3 years, the Tubenhals may only be introduced up to half (marking on the Tubenhals).
- Warnings and Precautions
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
- If your complaints exist longer, please interrupt the treatment and get medical advice.
- Wateriness and ability to operate machines
- There are no special precautions required.
- Pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking/using all drugs.
- You can use the medicine with intended use during pregnancy and lactation.
Succession product for the following product: Microclist enema
Write a review
Popular in Laxative
MUCOFALK Orange Gran.z.Herst.e.Susp.z.Einn.Dose
DULCOLAX Dragees magensaftresistente Tabl.Dose