KOMPENSAN Tablets 340 mg, 100 pcs
KOMPENSAN Tabletten 340 mg
Manufacturer: Johnson&Johnson GmbH-CHC
Content: 100 St
Reward Points: 161
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for KOMPENSAN Tablets 340 mg, 100 pcs
Compensan 340mg tablets - for heartburn and acid -related stomach complaints - 100 pieces.
To treat symptoms in heartburn, acid-related stomach complaints as well as stomach and duodenum ulcers in adolescents from the age of 12 and adults.
Contains sucrose (sugar) and peppermint aroma.
High sodium content.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Detailed instructions for KOMPENSAN Tablets 340 mg, 100 pcs
Field of use
- The preparation is a gastrointestinal agent and belongs to the antacida (medium that bind the stomach acid).
- Field of use
- The medicine is indicated for the treatment of symptoms in heartburn, acid-related stomach complaints as well as stomach and duodenum ulcers.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
340 mg carbaldrate
300 mg aluminum sodium carbonate dihydroxide
Gelatine auxiliary substance (+)
Magnesium stair auxiliary material (+)
Sodium alginate auxiliary material (+)
636 mg sucrose auxiliary substance (+)
0.05 Be carbohydrates HILDBOFT (+)
Peppermint aroma hedge material (+)
Spearmint aroma HILDBUFT (+)
- The medicine must not be taken,
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) against carbalrate or one of the other components of the preparation
- if you have a significant restriction of kidney function (creatinine clearance less than 30 ml/min),
- low phosphate level in the blood or
- Constipation and narrowing positions of the intestine (stenoses) are available.
- Always take the medicine exactly according to the instruction. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is
- Young people from 12 years and adults
- Take 1 to 2 tablets (300 to 600 mg of carbaldrate) between meals, before bed or if the symptoms require it. You should prefer to take the preparation 1 to 2 hours after meals and night.
- Young people from 12 years and adults
- Duration of the application
- Take in the preparation until the desired complaint would occur.
- If the symptoms have not subsided under the treatment, you should see your doctor to clarify the possible causes after 2 weeks at the latest.
- Other drugs should generally take place two hours before or after taking the preparation. During treatment with antibiotics such as tetracyclines and quinolons, the use of antacida is not recommended.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect of the drug is too strong or too weak.
- The tablets should be sucked and not swallowed.
- Particular caution when taking the drug is required,
- if you have kidney dysfunction and take high doses in the long term. You should then ask your doctor (see also category "side effects").
- Longer -lasting and recurring stomach complaints can be signs of a serious illness, such as: B. a stomach or duodenal ulcer. Treatment with the preparation should therefore not take longer than 14 days without a medical examination.
- If the temperature occurs, blood and vomiting blood appears, a doctor must be visited immediately.
- With long -term use of the drug, regular checks of aluminum levels are required. 40 µg/l should not be exceeded.
- In patients with chronic kidney dysfunction, auch when taking compensan in the short term, the aluminum levels are checked. These patients should also be examined at regular intervals (about half years) in order to recognize an enrichment of aluminum in the nervous system and the bones as early as possible
- If high doses and low -phosphate diet are long, phosphate raving with the risk of bone deviation (osteomalacia) can occur.
- In patients with gastrointestinal and duodenal ulcer, an examination on H. Pylori and - in a positive case - a recognized eradication therapy should be considered.
- The drug should not be used to treat children under the age of 12, since there is no sufficient experiences in this age group.
- Wateriness and operating machines:
- There are no special precautions required.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking/using all drugs.
- The drug should only be used at short notice during pregnancy to avoid aluminum pollution from the child. Aluminum compounds pass into breast milk. A risk for the newborn cannot be assumed because only very small quantities are recorded. Reports on harmful effects of the preparation during pregnancy or breastfeeding have not become known.
- In the case of stomach or intestinal ulcers, an examination on certain bacteria (Helicobacter pylori) should be considered.
- Long-lasting and recurring stomach complaints can be signs of a serious illness, such as a stomach or duodenum ulcer. Treatment with the medicine should therefore not take longer than 14 days without a medical examination. If the temperature occurs, blood and vomiting blood appears, a doctor must be visited immediately.
- With long -term intake of high doses and low -phosphate diet, phosphate raving can occur with the risk of bone softening.
- With regard to receptional impairment, a distance of 2 hours between taking acid -binding stomach agents and other medications should generally be observed.
- With long -term use of the drug, regular checks of aluminum blood level are required.
- In the case of chronic kidney dysfunction, the aluminum blood level should be checked even if the drug is taken shortly. A semi -annual medical examination is also advised.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
MARIENDISTEL CURARINA Urtinktur
ELMEX Interdentalbürsten ISO Gr.5 0,8 mm grün
Popular in Heartburn
OMEP HEXAL 20 mg magensaftresistente Hartkapseln
GAVISCON Dual 250mg/106,5mg/187,5mg Kautabletten