DEACURA 5 mg tablets, 100 pcs
DEACURA 5 mg Tabletten
Manufacturer: DERMAPHARM AG
Content: 100 St
Reward Points: 242
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for DEACURA 5 mg tablets, 100 pcs
Active ingredient: biotin
Prophylaxis and therapy of biotin deficiency states. (For prophylaxis, less than 0.2 mg biotin are sufficient during the day).
Therapy of biotin deficiency in the very rare biotin-dependent, multiple carboxylas deficiency.
Read package inserts and side effects and ask your doctor or pharmacist
Detailed instructions for DEACURA 5 mg tablets, 100 pcs
Field of use
- The medicine is a vitamin preparation.
- It is used to prevent and treat an biotin deficiency. (For prevention, less than 0.2 mg biotin is sufficient during the day.)
- Treatment of a biotin deficiency in the very rare biotin-dependent, multiple carboxylas deficiency.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
5 mg biotin
Cellulose, microcrystalline auxiliary material (+)
Crospovidon auxiliary material (+)
Lactose 1-water auxiliary substance (+)
Magnesium stair auxiliary material (+)
Povidon K30 auxiliary material (+)
- The medicine must not be used
- if you are allergic to biotin or one of the other components of this drug.
- Always take this medicine exactly as described or exactly after the agreement made with your doctor or pharmacist. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The recommended dose is:
- Daily 1/2 - 1 tablet (corresponding to 2.5 - 5 mg biotin). Less than 0.2 mg biotin per day is sufficient to prevent deficiency.
- For the therapy of multiple carboxyl fang:
- 1 - 2 Tablet (s) (corresponding to 5 - 10 mg biotin) every day.
- Preparations with a lower biotin content are available for lower doses.
- Duration of the application
- The preparation is taken until the normalization of the biotin values. The duration of the intake depends on the course of the underlying disease. Please ask your doctor.
- With the very rare biotin-dependent, multiple carboxylas deficiency, it is taken for life.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- You can continue the treatment with the specified dosage. With a short -term overdose, no undesirable effects can be expected.
- If you have forgotten the application
- Do not apply the double dose if you have forgotten the previous application.
- If you cancel the application
- You could endanger the success of the treatment. Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist before you cancel the treatment.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- The preparation is taken with sufficient liquid.
- Warnings and Precautions
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking the preparation.
- The medicine contains 5 mg biotin per tablet.
- If you undergo a laboratory examination, you must inform your doctor or the laboratory staff that you have taken these tablets or have recently taken up because Biotin can influence the results of such examinations. Depending on the examination, the results can be incorrectly increased or misappropriated due to the biotin. Your doctor could ask you to end the income before the implementation of laboratory examinations.
- You should also be aware that other products that you may take, such as multivitamins or nutritional supplements for hair, skin
and nails, also biotin can also containen and can influence the results of laboratory examinations.
- Please inform your doctor or laboratory staff if you take such products.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- There is no experience with regard to the impairment of traffic and the ability to use machines.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeed, or if you suspect that you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this drug.
- Significations of deficiency do not normally occur in humans. However, a vitamin H deficiency can be triggered by taking very large quantities of raw egg whites.
- In the case of hereditary defect, the multiple carboxylas defect, the vitamin H-Bedref is increased. A pronounced deficiency is evident in the skin and appendix and also results in certain psychiatric characters and gastrointestinal disorders.
Write a review
ALLIUM CEPA Q 17 Lösung
EUBOS SENSITIVE Ultra Repair & Schutz Handcreme
Popular in Nail growth
BIOTIN 10 mg hochdosiert+Zink+Selen Tabletten
NAGELÖL Repair & Protect
BIOTIN H forte Tabletten
BIOTIN BETA 5 Tabletten